IGNORED

Finaly the Saints make it to the superbowl

kbran

I'm not a fan of the Vikings or Saints but the Saints can thank the refs for the win. A couple bad calls there at the end. That said, the Vikings made some big mistakes with the fumbles and interceptions so they probably didn't deserve to win anyway. Should be a good Super Bowl.

Who Dat say they gonna beat da Saints........Who Dat.......Who Dat..........

I have been waiting for 43 years for them Saints to do what they just did, and they beat the Vikings to do it........

Who Dat...Who Dat...Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints....Who Dat....Who Dat.........

Geaux Saints......!!!!!!!

:dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool:

It aint the Benson Boogey, but it will do..............

Hey Lewis, wooohooo the saints are going to the superbowl.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

I'm not a fan of the Vikings or Saints but the Saints can thank the refs for the win. A couple bad calls there at the end. That said, the Vikings made some big mistakes with the fumbles and interceptions so they probably didn't deserve to win anyway. Should be a good Super Bowl.

I think some of the calls could have went either way , but truthfuly no one deserves thanks more than Bret for handing them the win. I can't be the only one to notice no one pointed this out right after the game . Give Bret all the respect & credit he deserves ,but if your calling the game do your job. You call it like you see it ,you know Farvre will admit his own mistakes , but everyone else not mention it on the feild shows a lack of integrity for thier jobs .(I'm not really upset because no one is acusing Bradshaw of being a journalist , but it does seem they would have to all agree not to mention it ,FOX style ) I hope Bret gets the next one & I'm sure few here could root against another old timer . I think the saints & LA probaly needed the win more anyway . I obviously don't have a horse in this race . What a party on Bourbon st. :witch_brew::missingtooth: How bout dem Colts:stickpoke:

You cant fault Brett for loosing that game, he hung n there where alesser player would have stayed down, he kept getting up after the Saints defense got to him time after time, I believe they hit him and put him on the ground 15 times or more, he was playing to win and you cant fault him for that, the loss hurt more than the hits he took. I am a Saints fan through and through, but I used to be a Packer fan in my young days before the Saints stole my heart, but the Vikes put up one hell of a fight, the calls by the umps were pretty good, they could have gone either way, all and all I thought it was one hell of a game. They had me worried all game long.

WHo Dat..........Who Dat.....Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints.......Who Dat...Who Dat............:banana:.:banana:

Now we are off to the hospital for Charlene's appointment with the surgeons..........

I think some of the calls could have went either way , but truthfuly no one deserves thanks more than Bret for handing them the win. I can't be the only one to notice no one pointed this out right after the game . Give Bret all the respect & credit he deserves ,but if your calling the game do your job. You call it like you see it ,you know Farvre will admit his own mistakes , but everyone else not mention it on the feild shows a lack of integrity for thier jobs .(I'm not really upset because no one is acusing Bradshaw of being a journalist , but it does seem they would have to all agree not to mention it ,FOX style ) I hope Bret gets the next one & I'm sure few here could root against another old timer . I think the saints & LA probaly needed the win more anyway . I obviously don't have a horse in this race . What a party on Bourbon st. :witch_brew::missingtooth: How bout dem Colts:stickpoke:

Hell will surely freeze-over...

Well..When the Red Sox won the World Series it didn't freeze over!

I have been a Saints fan since 1977. I even have a picture of Bum Phillips, Archie Manning, and myself on the 50yd line in the middle of the Super Dome. I was one of the few who went to the games without a paper bag. Now I'm hoping they go all the way.

I watched the last half of the game, and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the Saint franchise. But.... IMO the win was handed to them by a couple of bush calls by the refs in last few seconds of the reg game, and a couple more in OT. Pass interference on an uncatchable throw, and a ruled reception on a pass that the receiver never had control of. I wonder who's payroll they were on??

I agree with you Condor but I am glad for the city of New Orleans. After Katrina they deserve something like this. I have family (in-laws) in Minnesota though that are seriously depressed right now. I really was hoping the Jets would win only because I don't want the Colts back in the SB. Time for some new champions.

Raised in La. and been rooting for the Saints since I was 5 years old. They finally did it. I bet there is a party on Bourbon Street tonight.:banana::banana::banana::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hm-m-m-m, when I was five years old all the saints had something to do with religion!

Show me a game where the refs get all the calls right, you probably wont find one, they blow calls every game that could make the difference, the teams just have to play to overcome those calls, it goes both ways, the Saints had more penalties on them than the Vikes, so I could complain about that, but the Saints overcame those calls to win...Since you didnt watch the 1st half, which I did, you might have felt different.....Somebody will always cry foul...............and thats my opinion, nuff said. The big test comes in two weeks in Miami...........Geaux Saints Geaux!!!!!!

I watched the last half of the game, and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the Saint franchise. But.... IMO the win was handed to them by a couple of bush calls by the refs in last few seconds of the reg game, and a couple more in OT. Pass interference on an uncatchable throw, and a ruled reception on a pass that the receiver never had control of. I wonder who's payroll they were on??

Somebody will always cry foul...............and thats my opinion, nuff said. The big test comes in two weeks in Miami...........Geaux Saints Geaux!!!!!!

Don't care how you want to ratiionlize it, those two bush OT calls cost the Vikes the game. Now 'nuff's been said..... "Go Jets"............ :sign woo hoo:

No matter what is said when it all comes down it is still just a game played by a bunch of over sized well paid men. Bad calls are a part of sports and there were a couple last night. Life goes on. I just hope the super bowl is a good game and not a blow out.

Yeah, the Saints might get close. LOL.

All kidding aside, I am sure the entire state is beaming w/ pride. I believe it will be a good game to watch for sure.

Wonder which team papa Manning is rooting for?

Wonder how many 1sts the number crunchers have figured this one out? How many SB teams have there been where the QB's father used to play on the opposing team.

Good luck to both teams.