IGNORED

Marine Close Air Support

dingy

The following video presentation has been brought to you by:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/marinelogo.jpg

Warning ! There is some very graphic language in following video clip of our Marines in action.

You've been forewarned!

This is an example of technology in action!

The Marines on the ground have been pinned down by a sniper in the building in front of them.

Enjoy

Semper Fi

[ATTACH]40411[/ATTACH]

Edited by dingy
Added sniper comment

I'm the typical old man that has to call his son everytime I need something on this computer done. Well, this time I'm asking you guys. I have a son just beginning his 22nd year in the Corp. and he is in ordinance. I've got to send this to him via e-mail but don't know how. Yes, I'm asking someone to give me some instructions. Thanks.

Shot,

Right click on the link in the first post. Go down in the menu and click (left click) on copy hyperlink.

Open your email and in the body of the email, right click. Go down the menu to paste hyperlink and click (left click) on it then hit Enter.

Put your son's email addie in the address bar and send it to him. That should work.

I'm the typical old man that has to call his son everytime I need something on this computer done. Well, this time I'm asking you guys. I have a son just beginning his 22nd year in the Corp. and he is in ordinance. I've got to send this to him via e-mail but don't know how. Yes, I'm asking someone to give me some instructions. Thanks.

I use Firefox and I can right click over link in first post that opens the video file and there is an option to Send Link

Click on the send Link and it will open your email with the link in it already.

Or if you want PM me with your email and I will send it to you or your son.

Gary