IGNORED

Cool Helmet, Jelous Cop

BigG

... I suggest he get a bunch of bikes to bring their helmets with shields and other things that cover their faces to court with him. Frankly, I like the helmet, but it's just not my style. This cop was fully wasting taxpayer's paid time! He should get a warning!

Or he could just take photographs all of us could send him from this site.

To Big T (think that was his name) ... thanks for the post. Not cop abuse, just honest common sense by another taxpayer who doesn't live in Fla. CO preferred and permanent ... unless I meet a Queen Seat or UP Lady rider in another state and we go the whole route.

Just my :2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

JackZ

appears to me that the cop should also have taken note of the following subsection as well. It states that the person covering his face must alsoHAVE INTENT to do harm or deprive another of his rights and freedoms.

876.155 Applicability; ss. 876.12-876.15.--The provisions of ss. 876.12-876.15 apply only if the person was wearing the mask, hood, or other device:

(1) With the intent to deprive any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws or of equal privileges and immunities under the laws or for the purpose of preventing the constituted authorities of this state or any subdivision thereof from, or hindering them in, giving or securing to all persons within this state the equal protection of the laws;

(2) With the intent, by force or threat of force, to injure, intimidate, or interfere with any person because of the person's exercise of any right secured by federal, state, or local law or to intimidate such person or any other person or any class of persons from exercising any right secured by federal, state, or local law;

(3) With the intent to intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass any other person; or (4) While she or he was engaged in conduct that could reasonably lead to the institution of a civil or criminal proceeding against her or him, with the intent of avoiding identification in such a proceeding.