IGNORED

they say it comes in three's

ronhenry4

i hope there is some truth to the myth that bad things happen in three's. as some of you know on the wedsday before christmas i lost 2 of my friends and co-workers thank you again for all your prayers and support but it has happened again on this friday past a co-worker i have known for 16 years who helped train me in my job at the railroad came to work went home ate diner with his family and died in his sleep.

Im starting to feel like im running out of tears and short of friends..... thanks again for you guys being here to listen in my time of need again. Ron:depressed::crying:

As always i thank all of you for the kind words and prayers when i look over the short time i have been apart of this family this eating club with a riding disorder :) i have stayed in the shadows alot and have sent my share of prayers out and a smart little one liner when i have a good one but the one thing i can say is that no matter what the situation this group of people always has the right thing to say at the right time and i cant tell you enough how happy i am to have become a part of this family. Ron