IGNORED

Hey Muffinman! Rhubarb Pie!

I endeared myself to my future Grandmother-in-Law by making a rhubarb pie from scratch while visiting over Thanksgiving. It is, and always has been, my favorite pie. Cut the sugar in half to make it good and tart.

Rhubarb is easy to grow. Once you get it going, it is like a weed and you can't kill it. Lasts most of the summer. You can usually find it at local farmer's markets.

Enjoy!!

RR

Ok so what I have figured out from this thread is that we are going to have Pie in Bobbie's dungeon. Don't want to know what the Ice cream is for :whistling: I wouldn't ruin good pie with Ice Cream. This is shaping up to be a Fun Meet and Eat. But can the Dungeon handle that many people.:confused07:

Ok so what I have figured out from this thread is that we are going to have Pie in Bobbie's dungeon. Don't want to know what the Ice cream is for :whistling: I wouldn't ruin good pie with Ice Cream. This is shaping up to be a Fun Meet and Eat. But can the Dungeon handle that many people.:confused07:

Bobbie is now calling it her "Toy Room" :whistling:

But Riderduke, you have forgotten about the secrete room, be sure to bring your fun toys (ooop tools) :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about Rhubarb

The leaves contain a poison, but you would have to eat a LOT to die from it, something like 12 Lbs in one sitting....

The Stems are what we use to make Pie!!!!!!!

this is what Rhubarb looks like after being trimmed and before slicing it for making it into PIE!!!!

http://www.all-creatures.org/recipes/images/i-rhubarb.jpg