IGNORED

My turn to brag....

Wolf

My much better looking than I better half Clare had applied for the local(Winchester, va) police department 6 months ago. After the 200 steps required to be selected, she was offered the job today, and will start the police academy on the 18th of January!

I am very excited and proud of her, so I thought I would yell it out loud!

That's great. We need plenty of cops around the country with this bunch. Never know when a disorderly conduct event could erupt at a DQ. Ya know like if they run out of chocolate ice cream or banana's. Don't laugh we've gone to one that had that happen. It wasn't pretty.

Tell her good luck with the academy training.

Margaret

Congrats to her for the hard work in getting to the point where she is now!! Remind her that after the Academy she will be on Probation for up to a year with the Department.... and she's gotta mind her P's and Q's....and she will be under close scrutiny at all times too.

Boomer.....who hopes she doesn't shoot the Firearms Instructor in de buttocks at Firearms Training Range.:crackup::crackup:

We thank you all. I have a funny feeling that I am to recieve more speeding tickets than normal........

It ain't the speeding tickets ya have to worry about....It's the Nightstick/Baton training she could use on ya.....:95:

Boomer....who sez get used to seeing cartoon knots on yer noggin if ya mess wit de Law.:yikes::p

Congrats! I hope she enjoys a challenging and exciting career. I wouldn't have traded mine for any other job. Just remember she will probably be working a lot of nights and weekends so you have to be flexible with your family plans. She will need your understanding and support. (You might want to get yourself an extra handcuff key and keep it with you in case she wants to "practice" on you) :innocent:

Boomer.....who hopes she doesn't shoot the Firearms Instructor in de buttocks at Firearms Training Range.:crackup::crackup:

Now, who told you about that???:no-no-no:....I said I was sorry:bowdown::bowdown: and it was 26 years ago...just let it die ...ok..:doh:

:rotf::rotfl::buttkick::rotf::fnd_(16):