IGNORED

Diamond R Down? issues with lights

Their site seems to be down so I can't contact them to inquire about issues I am having with their light system (under the saddle bags).. a bunch of the wiring had to be redone as the crimping wasn't complete on one side requiring me to undo most of it and getting it redone properly.. tres odd.

Though the lights looks great and give an additional splash of "see me lights", I'm wondering how problematic these will be after a full season of in the rain, road grime and heavy road bumps and vibes.. I have RK pipes on my bike and already had to make a lot of adjustments to get them to clear the bottom of the lights..

If you have these on your bike and can shed some light on your experiences with them, I'd greatly appreciate it.. A lot of extra time spent re-wiring them sorta makes me leery on how well they will hold up to the test of time..

cheers

I've had mine for about a year now. I have the ones that mount between the bag guard rails as I didn't want to lower my Harley RK slip-ons. I've not had any problems and have driven about 10k miles with them including some heavey rains. Each crimped connection had heat shrink tubing covering the connection. No problems here. Strange they have not answered. They usually are very responsive.

hello

i have had mine for over two years i have had no problems with them what i did to lower my mufflers. i have the sampsons slash cut. on the rear bolt i went to home depo and bought a steel hollow round bar to fit over the long bolt becouse i did not like the washers that came with it everytime i had to remove the bolt the washes went everywhere i cut the round bar the same leangth and use that works great also i didnt like that evertime i removed the saddle bags thay fell off i went to j&p cycle and got a clamp that went around the bike frame drilled a hole in the light frame and bolted it down so now when i remove the bags that stay in place and i do not have to touch them

kevin wisor

bumble bee

jax fl

1999 rsv

hello

i have had mine for over two years i have had no problems with them what i did to lower my mufflers. i have the sampsons slash cut. on the rear bolt i went to home depo and bought a steel hollow round bar to fit over the long bolt becouse i did not like the washers that came with it everytime i had to remove the bolt the washes went everywhere i cut the round bar the same leangth and use that works great also i didnt like that evertime i removed the saddle bags thay fell off i went to j&p cycle and got a clamp that went around the bike frame drilled a hole in the light frame and bolted it down so now when i remove the bags that stay in place and i do not have to touch them

kevin wisor

bumble bee

jax fl

1999 rsv

now THAT is a good idea.. thanks!! I'll try the amount of space I have there now to see if it works and if so, then I'll do the tube thing.. good one, thanks!!