IGNORED

Vacation Time..........

DragonRider

Today is my first day off for the Holidays, next week my last 3 days of vacation for this year stretches my time off to 11 days, then Jan 4 Charlene goes into the hospital for her surgery and I start 2 more weeks of vacation for 2010, but most of it will be spent at the hospital with her. I am scheduled to go back to work on Jan 18,2010 if all goes according to plan, if not I have one more week of vacation I can take for 2010. All total I will be semi-retired for 25 days total. First time I have ever been off that long while holding a job..............hope my job is still there when I go back......:confused24:

It is nice having time off. i wish the best for the health purposes. make plans for each day as time can slip by before you know it. i once took a couple days off with a weekend in the mix and got less done than if i had not take off the time. that was awhile back and i plan my time off much better since then.

Ahhhhhh yes...........enjoy it Lewis........hope you, Charlene and your entire family have a wonderful Christmas and many memories to share.

Hey,

I have been off work since Oct 15th and man...I'm getting to really like it..:cool10:

But your not off by choice I know..........Hope Konnie is doing well, she seems to have a great supporter with you by her side........Take care and have a very, Merry Christmas.

Lewis & Charlene

Ahhhhhh yes...........enjoy it Lewis........hope you, Charlene and your entire family have a wonderful Christmas and many memories to share.

Hey,

I have been off work since Oct 15th and man...I'm getting to really like it..:cool10: