IGNORED

Kuhmo Installed Yesterday

GlennTuc

Local tire shop got my Kuhmo 165/80 R15 and installed it for me. They got a little nervous trying to set the tire. so they put it in a cage to set it. They said it set at around 100 PSI. Took it for a little test ride last night, about 10 miles. No problems. Rode it to work this morning. 7 miles of twisties and 23 miles of Interstate Hwy. Love it! Bike rode great. Running 35 PSI air pressure. So far, so good. Hello Darkside!

Glenn

Local tire shop got my Kuhmo 165/80 R15 and installed it for me. They got a little nervous trying to set the tire. so they put it in a cage to set it. They said it set at around 100 PSI. Took it for a little test ride last night, about 10 miles. No problems. Rode it to work this morning. 7 miles of twisties and 23 miles of Interstate Hwy. Love it! Bike rode great. Running 35 PSI air pressure. So far, so good. Hello Darkside!

Glenn

welcome and enjoy

hi glenn

welcome to the darkside and the vr site. keep us informed on your likes & dislikes of your c/t. my first c/t was a bfg 155 with a me880 130 on the front. i now how have a kumho 165 and a avon cobra 150 on the front. i got over 31,000 onthe bfg & hope to get as much out of the kumho.

reguards

don c.