IGNORED

Loaded 83 on Ebay......

DragonRider

The one in Maryland I probally would have taken a shot at if it wasn't a 83. The frames scare me off now. The one I have with the new frame is probally going to end up my main ride. Needs a bunch of electrical work and some carbs cleaned and looked at good. (Hey Denden I'll mail them to you) After this weekend the itch is getting strong. If I got a 83 I would weld frame before it had a chance to break. And the Warden gave me permisson to take a shot at that one just wasn't sure about bike that don't run and going to get it.

Dan,

If I was closer I would go get it for free,:cool10:

We have over 3,000 family members here,someone will jump in for sure.

I almost jumped out the chair when I seen a family member won the bike,I was hoping one of us would get it.I think I scared the whole house hold when I seen you won it.:)

:cool10: Yeah Baby.

buddy

Not me............and please dont blame this purchase on me......:rotf::rotf::rotf: Dan do you have any idea what that setup is on the left handlebar, looks like some kind of keyboard...........lots of stuff attached to this bike. Good luck with it...............:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

NO TRUCK!! Gotta find a Friend Quick

NO IDEA Looking ad over and it looks TOOOO good for that price. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Anybody see anything wrong with it?? If ad is truth it has has good Maint and in Garage may make difference in frame. I could make money back selling extras

NO IDEA Looking ad over and it looks TOOOO good for that price. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Anybody see anything wrong with it?? If ad is truth it has has good Maint and in Garage may make difference in frame. I could make money back selling extras

If you do Big D,remember your little buddy.

:rotf:

buddy

Not me............and please dont blame this purchase on me......:rotf::rotf::rotf: Dan do you have any idea what that setup is on the left handlebar, looks like some kind of keyboard...........lots of stuff attached to this bike. Good luck with it...............:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

remember the musical horns that play a 124 tones ? well we know who has one now :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

great bike :thumbsup:

dan.

if ya bought this "meskinized" bike, i hope you will have the decency to have it repainted, at least!

it will take ya a month to figure out ,what does what!

lose the "pinstriping,", and about half the "chrome", and you have a superb looking bike!

oh , and did i say congrats, to MRS. YAMMER D.!!!!!!!!?

SHE WILL LOVE HER NEW RIDE, IF YOU DON'T TRY TO SCARE HER TO DEATH , ON HER FIRST RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

just jt

Mrs. Yammer don't ride.And some of that stuff may go to highest bidder, don't know yet. Froggy has jumped right in with pick-up offer. Iwas so much of a loner before this club I didn't know what friends were. This place keeps showing me. With all I have been thru last 15+ months I don't think I could have made it without this site. As it is known cash was getting very tight when I got back to work. Tried all avenues with no results. Comp, Social Security exhausted every thing I had. Been hammering overtime I really was not able to handle to get back on my feet and catch up with things that were behind. Everybody bknows story of "Parts Bike" after this place put me in a position top be able to get back on a bike. I was so disgusted I was about ready to give up riding. Then last week got a check from Social Security for 10,000.00. And then this ad shows up. Then Skid's Meet&Eat a day with GOOD friends and a Great Ride. I really couldn't afford it but I GOT A NEW TO ME 1st GEN. Anybody want to RACE??? IT's all LEW'S Fault. Lew the Warden wants to know where you live.....

She is cleaning her gun.

Just kidding. I went after this one with her encouragement. She knows what I have been missing and need. But she says something has to go. Guess the World Famous "BLUE BEAST" is going to get torn down now. Been looking at it tooo long.

Didn't mean to write a book. Can you tell I'm excited???

Well Dan, I guess its worth it to hide from your wife as she doesnt travel with you to the events, I wont let it stop me from coming to WSVI..........Good luck with the bike. Maybe you can ship all those good 1st gen parts to Eck for his parts giveaway thingee...................Good luck with this one Dan, if I was any closer to you, I would be more than happy to help you pick it up.........:cool10::cool10:

I really couldn't afford it but I GOT A NEW TO ME 1st GEN. Anybody want to RACE??? IT's all LEW'S Fault. Lew the Warden wants to know where you live.....

She is cleaning her gun.

Thanks JT. Got three days off, got to go for ride with some Great people, got New to me Bike that looks great so far as I can tell. Starting to smile once in a while. And I think God has sense of humor. I say a few words to him every day on the way to work and last week I jokeingly said Lord if I can't win the PowerBall could I have a New Bike? It is not a NEW bike is there still hope for PowerBall????

Tried to sleep something keeping me awake!! You Guys that read the ad for this thing. I'm going to take with me- Screwdriver to drain carbs, Carb cleaner to put in them and let it ride back that way. My big thought take my extra fuel pump. It sat for 3 yrs with fuel in it. Carbs will surely need attention but it should have ran unless fuel pump was not putting anything in there?? Will gas sitting in these pumps cause them to freeze up?? They claim to have put new plugs and fresh gas and got it to run on starting Fluid. Not a great thing to do but don't think they have hurt it. Thus my thinking if pump was working it should have continued to run. Give me some thoughts on this.

I'm Psyched for you Dan! This bike looks schweeeeeeet! I used to sell these baby's and the accessories back when they were new. The guys that put all that crap on them usually took really good care of them. I think a little elbow grease is likely to get you to a point of having one of the nicest early first gens around Bud! Just make sure there's not so much of that crap on there that it slows this bad-boy down! Need to get at least one blue panel on there somehow too! :D:D

Enjoy it - Hope you'll be able to make it up to next year's international meet so I can check it out first hand! Or maybe I'll have to find a way to make it to Freebird's next Maintenance Day next spring! :happy34:

Tried to sleep something keeping me awake!! You Guys that read the ad for this thing. I'm going to take with me- Screwdriver to drain carbs, Carb cleaner to put in them and let it ride back that way. My big thought take my extra fuel pump. It sat for 3 yrs with fuel in it. Carbs will surely need attention but it should have ran unless fuel pump was not putting anything in there?? Will gas sitting in these pumps cause them to freeze up?? They claim to have put new plugs and fresh gas and got it to run on starting Fluid. Not a great thing to do but don't think they have hurt it. Thus my thinking if pump was working it should have continued to run. Give me some thoughts on this.

If it only fires with the fluid it may just be that the carbs are too gummed up to get the right mix in there. The fluid would make the mix volatile enough to fire but not fix the problem. I'm guessing that it's all about the carbs.

also take a fuel filter .