IGNORED

I've Got Orders Too

Wanderer

Am on my way to Ft Meade, Md. Will leave Ft. Jackson on the 18 Dec for holiday and report to Ft Meade on 5 Jan 10. Looking forward to it. I hope it's warm enough to take the bike from Alabama up.

Looking forward to meeting you folks up that way.

CYA soon.

:thumbsup2:

You heading out of the country after that? If so if you end up in Afghanistan I'll send you a PM with Muffinman's email.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret, but I don't think overseas is in my future. I work as a government contractor and so far our contracts are not taking us that direction. :D

Welcome to the Metro DC area. It's flippin cold out there right now. I'm sure Riderduke and Bigfoot will chime in too, you'll be about 80 miles from us here on the south side of DC. If you need anything, let me know.

Ben

Thanks my friend. I just want to ride, but perhaps now is not the time to worry about that. :think:

Well, I guess we better get in one last ride this coming weekend, since you are going to become a Yankee now. :rasberry:

Don't hurt my heart with that Y word. Carolinian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God! I've been in VA for almost 5 years, I miss the ole Palmetto State.

Wait wait, VA is the South, MD is not!

Ben

Ted,

Stop by on ther way up. We have alot of riding days in the winter but you gonna need a cage for the other days. Come march every day is a riding day.:biker:

George,

MD and VA are still south of the Mason Dixon line. Besides you are not from the south you are from the Mid West:stirthepot:

Ted,

Stop by on ther way up. We have alot of riding days in the winter but you gonna need a cage for the other days. Come march every day is a riding day.:biker:

George,

MD and VA are still south of the Mason Dixon line. Besides you are not from the south you are from the Mid West:stirthepot:

Will probably bring my little ol' truck. Mapquest says 15 hours from my home in Alabama. Not that 15 hours on the bike is too much, but worried about the weather and I may be there not longer than the end of February. Just too much I don't know yet.

I will try to stop by. :thumbsup2:

You leaving us Ted? Dang, there was so much more I wanted to do with your bike. I was just getting ready to order you a set of curb feelers to compliment that car tire you're running! :moon:

Seriously, gonna miss having you around. No matter where the job takes you though, you will always be part of the South Carolina clan.

Lots of luck and well wishes go with you on your next adventure. We'll be expecting to see you at some M&E's.

Dave

Just curious. So are you going to work as a civie for the Army or the no such agency? I was stationed at RAF Chicksands 6950th USAFSS (later the ESG) after initially getting orders to report to no such agency. If you have to shoot me to tell me, I don't need to know - lol.

Good luck either way.

You leaving us Ted? Dang, there was so much more I wanted to do with your bike. I was just getting ready to order you a set of curb feelers to compliment that car tire you're running! :moon:

Seriously, gonna miss having you around. No matter where the job takes you though, you will always be part of the South Carolina clan.

Lots of luck and well wishes go with you on your next adventure. We'll be expecting to see you at some M&E's.

Dave

Man, you can't get rid of me that easy. I may be leaving the local area, but I can still ride and sure will. From here to there and back again. Oh, and maybe I'll take you up on the curb feelers, my eye sight ain't what it used to be. :big-grin-emoticon:

Just curious. So are you going to work as a civie for the Army or the no such agency? I was stationed at RAF Chicksands 6950th USAFSS (later the ESG) after initially getting orders to report to no such agency. If you have to shoot me to tell me, I don't need to know - lol.

Good luck either way.

Work for DRS Technologies and we install security systems all over the world for the military. Thanks for the good wishes.

We will miss you and Patricia, Ted, but you know you have friends here! :bighug:

Is Patricia going up there with you or staying in Alabama? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Think we'd have gone crazy long ago with out all the help and support you and George have given us. Won't physically be gone till the 23d so I may yet be able to aggrevate you some. Besides I gots to come by and get the trailer.

Hey Ted just keep your right hand off that Red switch on the right, OK??!!!! Seriously hope all works out well for you. Just don't forget to keep in touch via Venturerider.org. See ya down the road someday maybe!!

You know I'm gonna sneak over one night and tape your red switch back and then you won't even be able to start yours. I know what you're thinking, but I'll use that clear tape so you won't know what happened. hehe :whistling:

Welcome to the neighborhood. I live right down the road from Ft. Meade and No Such Agency. PM me for my phone numbers and I would be more than happy to help you with anything I can. Normally we can get some decent winter riding in but it looks to be a wet one this year.

:wel_3Wa:

Welcome to the neighborhood. I live right down the road from Ft. Meade and No Such Agency. PM me for my phone numbers and I would be more than happy to help you with anything I can. Normally we can get some decent winter riding in but it looks to be a wet one this year.

:wel_3Wa:

Thank you for the welcome. Look forward to meeting you. I'll be in touch when I get there,

shortly after the holidays.

:thumbsup2: