Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DANG, I'M IN TROUBLE ! I'M RUNNING OUT OF "WHY" ! I CALLED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THERE'S NO OEM IN STOCK (IN ANY SIZE) ANYWHERE LOCALLY! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF AN AFTER MARKET SOURCE? I'D PREFER AS CLOSE TO OEM (LARGE) AS POSSIBLE AS I REALIZE THE NECESSITY OF "WHY" IN IT'S PUREST FORM AS "WHY", BEING AN AUDIBLE FOR THE MOST PART, I'D RATHER NOT STRAY FROM THE OEM TOO FAR AS TO NOT CONFUSE THE INTENT.

THANKS

RENNE..................(6ft 1in BUT RUNNING SHORT HERE)

Yes! Finally. You got it!

"You" finally got "it"? Naaa, Really?,,,,"You" is "Who" and finally got "it"? What did "who" get? "WHY" did you get what "who" got and what will you do with "it" now that you have "it" or does "who" have "it" and you want it?,,,,,are you willing to share or trade "it" if you have "it" and if you do, "WHY" and with who? Now, if you don't have it and "Who" does, will we be able to get it from "Who" or from you if you don't?

Renne...................still trying to re-stock "why"?

Sun is shining. Snow is melting.. WHY??

OMG! Physics dude! Physics!!! I can't help it....The snow is melting, the snow is melting! Run for your life,,,thank GOD the RED runs North!

Now there's a "WHY"?.....(maybe a Canadian Hockey flush?)

Renne........????????????????????????????

... Spring! There are just too many minds here that are temporarily frozen and warm riding is THE only healing solution. But

WHY

... hasn't it come yet?

JackZ:bang head::buttkick:

Excellent!!!!! Please bail Pat out for thinking of quitting,,,I think his brain needs thawing!!!!!

Renne...........I'm on the manic side:rudolf:!!!!!!!(THIS WEEK!)