Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Dan, that is not why. Why can I not sleep? Why am I up at 4:30AM looking at this stupid why post? I do not know WHY.

I feel better now. I do not know why I care.

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

WHY am I worried about MAMA??? :think:WHY?? WHY is she going Nuts???:think: WHY does she need to go Nuts???:think: WHY?? :duck:

Dan WHY do you think I am nuts? WHY would you think such a thing, just because I keep checking in on this WHY thread. WHY am I acting different than I usually act? No, well actually may be you are right............this thread is driving me nuts, that's WHY!

YAMA MAMA attachment.php?attachmentid=82583&stc=1&d=1394329438

Dan WHY do you think I am nuts? WHY would you think such a thing, just because I keep checking in on this WHY thread. WHY am I acting different than I usually act? No, well actually may be you are right............this thread is driving me nuts, that's WHY!

OOOOOOOOoo she is nuts!!!!!!!!! you were right Dan,,,,,, why are you so 'smart'?????

Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't...but why is that true?:confused07:

Sunflowers always point in one direction ,, why dont those nuts,, why why WHY,, its killing me to know WHY..

WHY?? Why would you want to know why?? If you knew WHY you would have no reason to be here!! And if you weren't here we would miss you!! WHY??:think:

I don't know WHY???:Avatars_Gee_George:

As people get older, their "why" questions do tend to become ever more existential. The "why" seeks reason, and to qualify as a proper answer, the answer must have meaning behind it. In Douglas Adam's popular book "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" the number 42 is given as the ultimate answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. 42 is also the atomic number of the element molybdenum, the angle in degrees of a rainbow, the Messier designation of the Orion Nebula, the number of generations in St. Matthew's genealogy of Jesus and the number of months the Beast holds dominion in the End Times. There were 42 principles of Ma'at in ancient Egypt leading to the personification of 42 gods. And in the Babylonian Talmud and Kabalistic tradition, there are 42 letters in the secret name of God.

now WHY did I look this up

WHY?

As people get older, their "why" questions do tend to become ever more existential. The "why" seeks reason, and to qualify as a proper answer, the answer must have meaning behind it. In Douglas Adam's popular book "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" the number 42 is given as the ultimate answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. 42 is also the atomic number of the element molybdenum, the angle in degrees of a rainbow, the Messier designation of the Orion Nebula, the number of generations in St. Matthew's genealogy of Jesus and the number of months the Beast holds dominion in the End Times. There were 42 principles of Ma'at in ancient Egypt leading to the personification of 42 gods. And in the Babylonian Talmud and Kabalistic tradition, there are 42 letters in the secret name of God.

WHY?

WHY??

WHY did I read that??

WHY do I need to know that???

WHY?

WHY?

WHY??

Older? Why do you think we are getting older? Why didn't you say, how did you get older, not why did you get older. Older is just a figure of speech. Just a simple, why are you older would be good. Why did I say this? I do not know WHY! I am just getting older, I guess.

Yama Mama

WHY?

WHATTTTTTTTTTT oh wait I mean Whyyyyyyyyyyy........:shock3:

Why did you stay up all night because you were pondering the answer to this question? But why?:confused07:

Why wont Old Goats exploratory summary help me sleep tonight either, why cant I stop thinking about those nuts all pointing in the wrong direction,, why was only one pointing in the right direction,, why why WHY??