IGNORED

I'm a lucky man..........

painterman67

Its been 10 years today since my lovely wife said I do. I cant believe shes kept me around this long. Just wanted to toot my own horn . 10 years together and she rides her own bike too.

As I said I;m a lucky man.

LOve babe

David

You See , Miracles do Happen !!!!!!!

Congratulations ans Best Wishes for many more years to come .

BEER30

Congratulations.......in this day and age , that is considered forever...lol...happy for the both of you, now give the bride a kiss and take her to dinner and shopping...lol...but really....cherish what you two have, so many have never found what you share.........and stop for ice cream on the way home..........:fnd_(16):

Its been 10 years today since my lovely wife said I do. I cant believe shes kept me around this long. Just wanted to toot my own horn . 10 years together and she rides her own bike too.

As I said I;m a lucky man.

LOve babe

David

Congratulations and

Happy Anniversary!

P.S. Tell Laura that I found the directions and warranty for the clock. I can send it to you...just give me your address.

Mark

just wanted to say thanks to all the kind words. As I have already stated, I am a lucky man.NOt only Am i married to my beat friend but now I have found a new family to help me selebrate.

We ended up going out to eat at a resteraunt we dont go to much because of the expense, but she loves it. A dozen roses also magically appeared at her place of work( she had to work that day). ANd then back home to spend precious time together.

Tahnks again for all the kind words.

David