IGNORED

Butt Butler Ad

Rick Butler

Hey guys,

It seems like the seats I have reworked recently, the individuals have sent me an e-mail asking if I still did this. Some of these have heard about me from friends or other sources. But many are members of this forum, where I'm guessing that many of you do not know (or forgotten) that I have an ad in the Classifieds under 2nd Gen Accessories:

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1023/cat/7

Well I say ad? A while back Don was helping me with it when I was having a problem with some of it getting truncated. And his response was "Rick, this isn't an ad....it's a freakin novel". I'll admit I sometimes get carried away, but I feel too much is better that not enough?

Anyway I thought I would just remind everyone of this ad. Even though I've done seats all year, I'm starting to get busy as you folks up north start putting your bikes up for the winter. And for now I'm only an exclusive to the Venture Riders, so I'm really your secret....unless you want to send me a friend who needs help. I've never turned away a referral.

Thanks,

Rick

Oh, I've finally got my first Corbin. I't sad that it's off a 1000 VStrom instead of a Venture. But I'll let you know how it goes and what's really under the cover.

Rick, in reading the post above it sounds like you only do 2nd Gens but the pictures in your link looks like a 1st Gen seat. If you have a different price for 1st Gens (if you actually do them) what would the charge be? Thanks and happy motoring. Marvin:Venture:

Yeah Marvin,

It's a little misleading....but frankly I'll do any seat. And it's the same price, where if you only want the driver's section done on a 1st gen seat, it's only $40. But to do both, it's $70.

In the past 2 years I've reworked just about every type of seat on the market, from all of the Star cruiser seats, Goldwings, Kawasaki and Suzuki cruisers, Harleys, BMWs, sport bikes, and even several after-market seats..Travelcades, Harco, Rick Mayer, Mustang, and soon to be a Corbin. Frankly, I don't think I would turn away any seat.....but there is always a first?

And Annie, I'm glad it worked for your seats. Dealing with someone in Australia is certainly not the same as with our Canadian friends, is it?

Rick

Rick, keep us posted on how the Corbin seat turns out. I've got a Corbin that works for me but my wife doesn't like it. My wife has her own bike and when she rides with me, it is usually for long distances. If it turns out well, I might send mine to you and see if you can improve the passenger seat.........heck while your at it might as well do the driver seat too!

Yeah Marvin,

It's a little misleading....but frankly I'll do any seat. And it's the same price, where if you only want the driver's section done on a 1st gen seat, it's only $40. But to do both, it's $70.

In the past 2 years I've reworked just about every type of seat on the market, from all of the Star cruiser seats, Goldwings, Kawasaki and Suzuki cruisers, Harleys, BMWs, sport bikes, and even several after-market seats..Travelcades, Harco, Rick Mayer, Mustang, and soon to be a Corbin. Frankly, I don't think I would turn away any seat.....but there is always a first?

*****And Annie, I'm glad it worked for your seats. Dealing with someone in Australia is certainly not the same as with our Canadian friends, is it?******

Rick

**** Careful Rick....thems fightin' words I think :sign20:

Yeah Annie,

I guess that didn't come out right did it? :smile5: What I meant was having to deal with the distance. For someone in Canada, they can send their seat to me without too much trouble or take it across the border and send it. But in your case, I had to mail you the foam and provide insructions for your upholsterer to complete the mod.

What ever it takes, right?

Rick