IGNORED

Holy frostbite

Flyinfool

Last night I was at a meeting till 10:00pm.

The meeting was held in a back room of a bar that is sometimes a "biker bar"

Once I came out of the meeting and saw my poor old scoot, I was floored, it was vandalized.

My nice burgundy venture was now covered with white stuff.

I didn't even recognize it as mine at first. But since it was still 45 deg when I left the house, mine was the only bike there. All of the other wusses have already stored there bikes for the winter.

Upon closer examination my poor old scoot was covered by about a 1/8 inch thick layer of.................

......................... frost.

I had to bum an ice scraper to clear the windscreen to be able to drive home.

It was Ma Nature that vandalized my ride.

By the time I got home the temp had dropped to 31 degrees. I'm not sure what the wind chill is for 31 deg at 80-90 MPH.

After the last couple of days I am convinced that Ma Nature is out to get me.

I rode home tonight after my weekly meeting with another group of riders and a couple of us decided to take a tour around the lake and then go home. It was -5c (about25f) when i got home and there was frost on all the cars but the roads were perfectly dry.

It was a gourgeous calm evening and the stars were out shining brightly.

Brian

Stars???

I am so busy looking for eyeballs of the deer that have declared war on me, that there is not much time to look around let alone up.

Next week starts the annual gun deer hunt in WI and I will be after them for sure.

In just this week I had to make 2 panic stops, both on the bike, for deer that jumped out in front of me. Both of these deer were in areas that in 50 years I have never seen a deer, Right in the middle of the city.

There after me I tell ya!!!:scared:

This has been one of the warmest Novembers that I can remember. I have been getting in a lot of riding yet. I can keep riding till the first snow fall. Once there is snow on the ground I can not get to my scoot since it will get plowed in till all of the snow melts.

Upon closer examination my poor old scoot was covered by about a 1/8 inch thick layer of.......................................... frost.

Well, that's what you get, living next to Lake Michigan.:p

No frost here last night. I'm heading over to Jackson this morning, just north of you, but I'm taking the KLR. Picking up some winter ice fishing gloves. Should be great on the bike. Nice big gauntlets. Wind proof, waterproof. I'll let you all know how they work out on the bike. I'm always looking for a good cold weather glove, and have yet to find one.

Going to Frabil. Maybe one of the last nice days to go for a good ride.

Steve

Upon closer examination my poor old scoot was covered by about a 1/8 inch thick layer of.......................................... frost.

Well, that's what you get, living next to Lake Michigan.:p

No frost here last night. I'm heading over to Jackson this morning, just north of you, but I'm taking the KLR. Picking up some winter ice fishing gloves. Should be great on the bike. Nice big gauntlets. Wind proof, waterproof. I'll let you all know how they work out on the bike. I'm always looking for a good cold weather glove, and have yet to find one.

Going to Frabil. Maybe one of the last nice days to go for a good ride.

Steve

I'd like to know how the gloves go as well. On occasion even here in the south I have need of warm gloves. Once my hands go, I'm pretty much done for.

As far as the deer, I just let the classic country blare away. Haven't seen any yet. I think deer don't like country music.

:big-grin-emoticon: