IGNORED

I Challenge Bongobobny!

Yama Mama

I challenge Bongobobny! I will not post for an entire week on the site.

This is not including Chat, though I have to keep it going cause mini will be out of town.

So from now until the following Thursday morning I will not post or even log into the site. How is that Bob? I have plenty of wine, bourbon and beer stocked up, a baby blanket I am cross stitching, a book to read, some DVD's, presents to wrap, and ok heck I could even talk to Moped. My dog Cooper will be so excited.

So what do you think? Can I do it? In some areas it is called rehab!:smile5:

Yama Mama

This is not including Chat, though I have to keep it going cause mini will be out of town.

So from now until the following Thursday morning I will not post or even log into the site. How is that Bob? I have plenty of wine, bourbon and beer stocked up, a baby blanket I am cross stitching, a book to read, some DVD's, presents to wrap, and ok heck I could even talk to Moped. My dog Cooper will be so excited.

Yama Mama

I quess we'll just have to cancel the adlib story due to lack of interest or input.

And the Chat room

Yama Mama

AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US ?????

No I say, don't make us suffer because of one individual that wants to track your every move. LOL Isn't that called stalking?? :yikes:

I am voting for your continued participation in the forum uninterrupted by certain people. LOL :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Keep on getting on!

Bubber

:yikes:

See what you started Bob

:buttkick:

Holy Cow!! All I was trying to do is attract her attention so I could congratulate her on winning the St Jude auction!!

How it started is I went to the clasifieds to see who won, and the post counts were there, and her count really surprised me! I know I post a lot, but hers was near double mine, so hence the title of the thread!!

Don't do it, Peggy,the withdrawal will be waaaay too unbearable, both ours and yours!!!