IGNORED

Twins......NOT!

Skid

Today was a great day. The temp got up above 70 degrees, so I decided to clean a couple bikes. Then I took one out for a ride to play. Can you guess which one is the play-toy?:biker:

I even got Yammer out to ride with me.

Although today it was me slowing down so he could keep up...:banana:

It just doesn'tet any better in November.....:thumbsup2:

Hey Skid,

Boy, it must be hard to choose which bike to take out for a ride these days! Your stable is looking pretty darn good there! I wonder if we could put a Ski on the First Gen. for winter "Fun"!

I'm Glad you had old yammer out for a while!

I'm glad you both had a great day.

Earl

Another great day of riding. Temperatures reached into the 70's again today. It was a tough decision, buy I decided to slow down today and ride the Second Gen....

Took the 2nd Gen out so he Didn't Call me!!!:whistling:

Nice day but I had to work on "Ugly's" Crib. Winter is coming.

I decided to do it all by hand since I am in such sorry shape after the accidents.

Where in the **** did that thought come from. I can do about a hours work in a day and thats staying at it all day!! Talk about aches. I'm refusing to take the dope and still at it. I hope "Ugly" is not in a hurry. Don't know about getting back in shape but I'm thinking I could have had someone do this cheaper.

Hey Skid,

I have something that may be of interest to you... and then again it may not be.:confused24:

I noticed your 2nd gen has the chrome domes on the tank and seats.

I happen to have a black leather rear trunk bib off my wrecked 05 venture that has the chrome domes and if your interested in it, I'm sure you could have it for a very minimal cost.

If your interested in it just email me, or you can call me.

My cell phone number is in my profile

Here are a couple pics of the bib on my bike which should give you an idea of what it would look like on yours.

DSC02066.JPG

here is a picture of my twins, they were made on the same day and 15 units apart,

1 delivered new in august of 02 and

the other new in december of 05

and both delivered brandy new to me

i only have 1 of them now.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/eusa1/5b8e26e2.jpg

I knew you had some dirt to move today so I didn't call.

I didn't want to get you in trouble with the Warden... :sign20:

Just kidding you. I did get a lot done today. Mexican backhoe work. Building is going to be 18 ft wide and ground slopes about 16 inches. Thats a LOT of dirt.

Could have had the Warden fix a pot of Taco Stew and.....

I got two days of riding on and probably ride to work tomorrow and leave the cruiser in the garage. I'm trying to get these other guys on the road, but its hard when they don't have their priorities straight.....

:sign20: