Hey there, my mufflers on my 86 Venture are rusting out... anybody have a good set of used ones for sale?.... I noticed from searching this site that there was a group buy of Mac mufflers a while ago. I went to the Mac website and they do not show any parts available. Any advice on where to get a new slip on set-up if I can't find a used set?

thanks for any help

Gary

Hey there, my mufflers on my 86 Venture are rusting out... anybody have a good set of used ones for sale?.... I noticed from searching this site that there was a group buy of Mac mufflers a while ago. I went to the Mac website and they do not show any parts available. Any advice on where to get a new slip on set-up if I can't find a used set?

thanks for any help

Gary

With all the MAC's that have been put on there's gotta be a couple of nice OEM sets floating around out there....

That is weird Condor. I pulled that off the listing itself. Is it going to your own page or through mine?

I reposted the listing again and it changed back to myebay a couple of times before it stayed correct. Strange.

It's over anyway but they sold cheap.

Edited by Snaggletooth

I have a brand new set of Macs that I recently purchased from Condor. I haven't installed them because the bike has issues that is more important that adding these pipes. I will be picking up another motor this weekend and have to work on getting that swapped out sometimes in the next 4 or 5 months. So, the Macs are available for what I paid Condor + shipping. Interested?