hey guys,

I'm having a problem of something running the batt. down over a period of 2-3 days if I don't start the bike or put in on a batt. maintainer. I have run it down to one of the blade type fuses in the fuse box that is located to the right front of the batt. location. It is a 15 amp fuse, but I can't find any info as to what circuit that fuse controls. It never blows the fuse, just runs the batt. down. If anyone knows what circuit that fuse controls, I could sure use the info.

Thanks in advance.

Don H .

hey guys,

I'm having a problem of something running the batt. down over a period of 2-3 days if I don't start the bike or put in on a batt. maintainer. I have run it down to one of the blade type fuses in the fuse box that is located to the right front of the batt. location. It is a 15 amp fuse, but I can't find any info as to what circuit that fuse controls. It never blows the fuse, just runs the batt. down. If anyone knows what circuit that fuse controls, I could sure use the info.

Thanks in advance.

Don H .

Pull that fuse out and connect an amp meter across the fuse terminals to see just what kind of current it is drawing. Then while the fuse and amp meter are out try everything on the bike to see what no longer works.