Not absolutely positive about this 'cause there are a few minor differences between the RSTD and RSV, but look at the plastic mud shield next to the fender under the left side of your seat. You will see a round plastic plug that covers a hole that is already the right size for a standard cigarette lighter type power port. Basically, this is the same place your rear shock air valve is, just on the other side of the bike. And being so close to the battery, it is very easy to route a new fused 14 AWG or 12 AWG wire to the new plug with a 20 amp fuse so you can run an electric air compressor or other power hungry device (such as an actual cigarette lighter, if that is what you are wanting, instead of just the power port).

Goose

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to purchase and install a cigarette lighter on my 2007 RSTD. Any idea where I can purchase one and where can I mount it.

Any assistance would be most helpful.

Thanks

Mark

You can still find Zippos at most convience stores. A little bit of Velcro and you're good to go..... :stirthepot::sign20:

The description says:

This power point/cigarette lighter will keep them charged.

It has what looks like a cigarette lighter element in the picture also but I can't tell for sure.

Yeah, i wasn't sure either. I'm looking for a friend who has a Tour deluxe..

I don't have this problem I've got a Venture:whistling::happy65:

Autozone sell a cig. lighter that has a flip door when not in use and a weather proof rubber backcover to protect the wires. I have one on my Venture.

Cb

I believe that one is a Power Outlet and not a Cigarette Lighter.

You can still find Zippos at most convience stores. A little bit of Velcro and you're good to go..... :stirthepot::sign20:

:goodpost: :rotf:but on a TD or RSV they don't work as well as they do on a 1st Gen just ask MUFFINMAN.:crackup::crackup: