IGNORED

moving to a lighter bike

Snarley Bill

well went and did it .getting a lighter bike.the rstd is for sale.made the deal on the phone today. supposed to pick it up saturday.any one who is interested in a loaded venturized 05 rstd pm. me.3 yrs remain on the warranty.close to $4000 in extras,17,000 miles.like new condition.never guess what i got.hint it's dragonriders fault.:2133:

Bill if I had the money I would buy it from you .I loved the way you set it up - NICE.And it did great up in Eureka Springs too,WOW you handled it like a racing bike....

Anybody looking for a Excellent cared bike here's your chance at one.Bill you still have your other toys as well.

Anybody that knows Bill knows his bikes are in top shape from the get go,I'd drive it across country with not a worry in the world.

Think I'll go cry now.:(

buddy

Anybody that knows Bill knows his bikes are in top shape from the get go,I'd drive it across country with not a worry in the world.

And he does not ride in the rain :sign20:

:sign13:Bill Could not resist.

Congrats on the new ride.

Brad

now how did you all ever guess what i am getting.lewis i did get the touring version.like i said it ain't mine till the fat lady sings.did the whole thing over the phone.traded in my r-6 .could'nt get my legs up that high to reach the foot pegs.sure hope i like it.may part out the accessories my rstd and put it back to original if i can't sell it like it is.got alot of money tied up in accessories.not sure yet which way to go.

And its still kinda early for you folks in another time zone, but just wondering if you camped out at the dealership to pick up your bike. You never did mention what color you bought. What are your plans for accessories, gonna give it the same treatment you did your RSTD? Havent done much to mine yet escept to mount the Satelitte readio, now just waiting till I have a few more extra dollars to get the CB for it. Dont forget the pics Bill...........Good luck and good riding with the new ride............:15_8_211[1]:

And its still kinda early for you folks in another time zone, but just wondering if you camped out at the dealership to pick up your bike. You never did mention what color you bought. What are your plans for accessories, gonna give it the same treatment you did your RSTD? Havent done much to mine yet escept to mount the Satelitte readio, now just waiting till I have a few more extra dollars to get the CB for it. Dont forget the pics Bill...........Good luck and good riding with the new ride............:15_8_211[1]:
i;m supposed to be there at noon.got the liquid silver and charcoal two tone.lost my butt on the trade.not planning on getting carried away with accessories.i do want to travel on it so i will need the comforts of home.hope the seats are comfy.i'm trying to get down to 2 bikes but i seem to be hung on the no. 5.told my wife not to leave the light on i will probably get lost on the way home from the dealer.going to be low 80's and sunny.will take the long way .this will hopefully be my last bike.how do you like yours? i here they are trouble free and handle like a light weight.let the chroming begin.lol :2133:

getting a v-star 1300 touring.supposed to get it today .haven't seen it yet.can't wait.:2133:
Bill I was at the dealer looking at the V star 1300 two days ago boy nice bike was thinking about getting one for riding around Town. PS don't let Teri know I said that that would mean her car would have to be parked out side . HA HA

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

I really like the V Star 1300, it has all the power I need or want, the seat for me is pretty comfortable, the only thing that I find a little off is the reach to the handlebars and from what I have read on the V Star forums that is the main complaint with the bike, of course some complain of the engine noise or the noise from the tranny when its in neutral, but its not as noisy as my 1st gen. I havent had it on the open road yet for a long trip but I am hoping to do so pretty soon, want to take a trip to New Orleans area and visit my son and his wife and visit some old friends I have down there.

Let me know how much you like it after you get home, and dont forget pics, pics, and more pics. The only colors my dealer had to choose from was Raven, which they called black, and a blue one, but it wasnt touring, so I settled on the Raven and I am glad I did, it is a beautiful bike, I hope you like it as much as I do, since it seems I steered you in that direction.....................:whistling::whistling: