IGNORED

Thanks Skydoc

Thom

i got my brakes delinked yesterday . i should have got the line that gos from the bango up to the master cly. from you , the one from the Vmax is too short . i got to say " you the man " , with the rear brake line and front adapter sure made the job easier

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thom

Hey Thom,

Thanks for the kind words, a lot of calculations went into the VR to R1 Brake Swap to make it as easy as possible. If you are talking about the brake line that goes from the double banjo to the front Master Cylinder hand brake, I have that line in S.S. in stock. As well as the two lines that go to the calipers. Those lines really improve the function of the R1 Calipers and give your bike a "sporty" look. If you are interested in them PM me.

As Thom will attest to, the pics and written instructions really make this job easy.

Thanks again Thom, :thumbsup2:

Earl

Hey Ed,

Did you do a re-paint on your 87'VR? Man, that looks great! Did you do that yourself or did a Pro do it?!

Hey Ed, I'm not sure how you connected the VMAX double banjo splitter to the stock mount on the front of your VR but I now make an adaptor bracket in stainless steel with all of the hardware that really cleans up that area nicely. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you a pic.

Nice job on the swap and the paint, and thanks for the kind words! :thumbsup2:

Earl

Hey Ed,

Did you do a re-paint on your 87'VR? Man, that looks great! Did you do that yourself or did a Pro do it?!

Hey Ed, I'm not sure how you connected the VMAX double banjo splitter to the stock mount on the front of your VR but I now make an adaptor bracket in stainless steel with all of the hardware that really cleans up that area nicely. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you a pic.

Earl

Hi Earl i repainted the bike last winter at my brotherinlaws body shop , what a job that was ,21 pieces to paint on a 1st gen but i like the bike painted black much better. PM sent about the adaptor bracket, i made one out of some scrap metal but am interested in what yours looks like. ed.

Hey Ed,

Earl

Could you just post the pictures here so we all can see? :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks Much

Steve