IGNORED

Now taking shirt orders

BIG TOM

Ok everyone, they are finally done...check them out the VentureRider merchandise forum......thanks for being patient while all the bugs were being worked out...you can e mail or PM me for an order...I will not be taking orders in this forum as it will only add to the confusion , I'm confused enough....:dancefool::banana::smash2::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Okay, it's probably right in front of me, but I can't find anything that says 'merchandise'.

I found the classifieds, but no 'merchandise' in there either.

Where is it?

craigr

Is this what your looking for?

[ame=http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41803]T-Shirts and Sweatshirts - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

orders are slooowwwwww...come on guys, you bugged me for these for months... any funds generated from the sale of the shirts goes right back into the running of this club..I don't make a penny on these....so take a second look and give me your order..a lot of work went into getting this project off the ground...:fnd_(16):

For those who are haveing difficult finding the post........at the top of the page on the left ...click on FORUM....under general discussion..... second heading under WATERING HOLE..is a title that says.....VENTURERIDER MERCHASDISE...click......then go to the post on t's....or see previous post and click on the link provided.....hey, I couldn't figure stuff out here at first either.....:whistling::smash2::fnd_(16):

Ok, I saw in the thread about the short sleeves having pockets, but what about the long sleeve shirt, they come with pockets too?

Only good t-shirts have pockets, the rest are used for the cleaning bikes and vehicles. :stirthepot::whistling:

The long sleeve do not have pockets..............if you really must have one with pockets....I can get them.........special orders....:whistling::mo money::stickpoke:...give me a pm if you want to go that route..I'm sure I can get you one with pockets.....all kidding aside give me a pm and I talk to the vendor about long sleeved pockets:fnd_(16):

Will have check organised this week :thumbsup2: might come visit one day and have a DC with you :clap2: thanks big guy :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Hey, Starfan came over from Iceland to visit with taters and me....don't know of any reason why you can't..there is a room waiting for you guys anytime.....ps don't tell starfan.. he thinks its his room...lol:fnd_(16):and thats DQ:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Hey Tom we'll be picking up Rawhides fleece jacket this weekend. She loved how it looked in the pix and she can't wait to get her hand on it. thanks again.

Does that mean I have to go back to wearing my own now??...I thought I looked good in the pink one..:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::whistling::rasberry::fnd_(16):