IGNORED

Thanks Riderduke

muffinman

David it was great to talk to you but how come every time I called the house or Minis cell you answered is there something I need to know?

Words cannot begin to express how I feel that you went out of your way to fix the electrical problem at the house for me.

You know I LOVE YOU like a brother and I would do anything for you.Thank You for going out of your way to help Margaret out of the dark.I owe you BIG TIME and I will repay you whenever the opertunity presents itself.

When I get home the first 12 pack is on me while we catch up.

I Love you Man

see ya when this trip is over take care and give the girls a hug for me.

Jeff

David it was great to talk to you but how come every time I called the house or Minis cell you answered is there something I need to know?

Words cannot begin to express how I feel that you went out of your way to fix the electrical problem at the house for me.

You know I LOVE YOU like a brother and I would do anything for you.Thank You for going out of your way to help Margaret out of the dark.I owe you BIG TIME and I will repay you whenever the opertunity presents itself.

When I get home the first 12 pack is on me while we catch up.

I Love you Man

see ya when this trip is over take care and give the girls a hug for me.

Jeff

By the sound of this post people are going to think that its between you and me not Mini and me. :rotfl::rotfl::rotf:

Jeff, helping out friends are what friend due and you don't owe me anything. Unless....... :whistling: just be safe and hurry home. You got some riding to make up for.

I think this whole electrical story could spark up some real controversial issues. It is nice that Jeff wired us all the way from Afghanistan to see watts going on here at mini's place. Any way mini muffin and Riderduke will have to meter that 12 pack when Jeff gets home safely.

I know that was really corny, but I could not help my self. Thanks David for helping out our Mini.

Yama Mama:smile5:

Well when I get to your place next thursday David I will take you and the girls out for dinner. My treat no arguments.

Now as for muffins post, I'm just not sure what he's talking about. Is he trying to imply something?

Margaret

I think the Heat has gotten to his brain. We told him what was happening and he has forgotten.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rasberry: Besides i never answered the phone I talked to him after you answered it.:buttkick: