IGNORED

2010 Star lineup...

Blackjack

This I can't beleive at all. Still carbed???? And yes, give me another gear.

Why do you need another Gear ? The 2Gen is already way overgeared in 5th Gear, you sure don't need a 6th Gear. This would only ruin the Engine. The 4th Gear is the Overdrive Gear, the 5th Gear Ratio is "the Overdrive" for the Overdriven 4th Gear.

Why do you need another Gear ? The 2Gen is already way overgeared in 5th Gear, you sure don't need a 6th Gear. This would only ruin the Engine. The 4th Gear is the Overdrive Gear, the 5th Gear Ratio is "the Overdrive" for the Overdriven 4th Gear.

Amen!! :sign yeah that:

Heck, at 80 I still need to downshift, to 4th (maybe even 3rd) if I want to pick up speed fast.

What I mean is change the ratios and add another gear.

Unless they have lost their minds, there is no way I am spending almost 20K on a Venture. Hate to say it, but now your in the price range of a full dresser H/D and folks aren't going to pay that kind of money for a antiquatedly accesorized bike...sorry to say it but it's the truth

:2cents:

As much as I love my Venture there is no way I'm paying that kind of money for a brand new 11 year old bike! I would switch to a HD Ultra Classic for an additional 2K and have a better looking bike and a bike that has kept up with the times. At least HD is making changes that need to be made to address their customer complaints. :soapbox:Sorry but that's my :2cents: worth.:thumbdown: