IGNORED

Great ride in the rain.

eazyduzzit

I had several things planned to do today, but it rained buckets and my power went out, so Karen suggested we go shopping for helmets. I had bought an intercom system for the bike and we needed something other than our regular half helmets to mount the headsets in.

We found helmets we liked and hooked up everything, and like any other kid I had to try out the new toy. We suited up in rain gear and took off. The IMC intercom worked great, and for the first time my wholesome honey and I could converse while we rode. We stayed dry with the gear on and had a great ride. In fact the rain made it just cool enough that it was the best ride we've had in a while. I may have to ride in the rain more often.

:250:

I had several things planned to do today, but it rained buckets and my power went out, so Karen suggested we go shopping for helmets. I had bought an intercom system for the bike and we needed something other than our regular half helmets to mount the headsets in.

We found helmets we liked and hooked up everything, and like any other kid I had to try out the new toy. We suited up in rain gear and took off. The IMC intercom worked great, and for the first time my wholesome honey and I could converse while we rode. We stayed dry with the gear on and had a great ride. In fact the rain made it just cool enough that it was the best ride we've had in a while. I may have to ride in the rain more often.

:250:

I too rode in the rain today, I was at Marcarl's when it came down and since Carl refused to put me up for the night, I had to ride the whole way home in the rain, all 45 minutes of it. Of course it quit once I got home so I consoled myself by barbequeing 2 of the fine steaks I got from Marcarl's. An hour after that my wife was home to make me supper so I was able to get over it.:95:

I too rode in the rain today, I was at Marcarl's when it came down and since Carl refused to put me up for the night, I had to ride the whole way home in the rain, all 45 minutes of it. Of course it quit once I got home so I consoled myself by barbequeing 2 of the fine steaks I got from Marcarl's. An hour after that my wife was home to make me supper so I was able to get over it.:95:

Sounds like you were really broken up by Carl not putting you up for the night!