IGNORED

Big Patch Time again ?

Eddie

Folks, I just talked to Eddie. He ordered the patches about a week and a half ago. He said it takes a few weeks to get them and he'll post as soon as he has them in hand.

Somebody asked about small patches, I have them in stock and you can see them in the VentureRider Merchandise area of the forum.

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=645]Small VentureRider Patches - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
will this help??

Dummy that I am, I've never looked at the merchandise section of the forum. :doh:

Well, now I have. The new patch looks great with the addition of the globe behind it but I've other plans for the back of my future vest. I got to see some of the others' vests at the Houston M&E yesterday. Got my lil mind spinning with plans for my own version. Being an ex-cb'er, the vest I had back then was somethin! Although doing the same on a leather vest just might give me some very sore fingers ;). Will definitely have to keep an eye out for some of the bigger patches like the "Lady Rider" one I saw yesterday.

I won't be getting in on the big patch order but I'll be getting a couple of the smaller ones, funds permitting, later on.

PS for FB. Please put me down for one of the guardian bells for when you order the next batch!

• 3 weeks later...