IGNORED

A Cause for Celebration

FROG MAN

I just paid off actually I'll send the last payment Tuesday. My Silverado pickup is mine with only 54K miles. I'll have $42K in her and I will never do that again. Then next $42K will go toward a new house.I just opened a cold one and lets hope she runs another 150K miles.I got the check ready to mail.:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Good One!! I sent in the last payment on my house this month. And took great pleasure in letting them know that if I ever needed to do this again it would not be with them!!! My orginal loan was with Chase and they for some reason sold it to Vanderbuilt. Chase was good to deal with. Never got anything but nasty attitude anytime I needed to talk to Vanderbuilt. Paid off what ws supposed to be 30 yr loan in less than 10 yrs. is that what they were upset about? Don't make ant difference now!!! Feels good to get out from under one don't it Gerald?

Glad you got that sucker paid off Gerald. Nothing feels better than to have that extra change in your pocket every month. I had the house payment down to ONE YEAR left on it 3 years ago, refi'd to remodel the kitchen, play toys, etc! Now I got another 12 years to go on it! Never again, never again!

Dan

I just paid off actually I'll send the last payment Tuesday. My Silverado pickup is mine with only 54K miles. I'll have $42K in her and I will never do that again. Then next $42K will go toward a new house.I just opened a cold one and lets hope she runs another 150K miles.I got the check ready to mail.:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

You paid 42 thousand fer a chevy???????????? they saw your WHITE arse coming????????:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:PT Barnum------ya know what he said?????---------------------------------

:fiddle::fiddle::fiddle::fiddle:

Know exactly how you feel....sent my last payment in on my truck last month...two more payments to go on Taters car... now thats a lot of safety chrome that will be going on my bike over the winter months...yeah, its a great feeling... another year and a half on the mortgage...counting it down.....:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):