IGNORED

Im Missing All The Fun..................

Aussie Annie

When ever I come on site to VR. org I see all the fun I missed on here while I was asleep

DANG!! :crying: it's not fair :crying: the time difference is a pain in the butt :doh:

SO....... as soon as the weather gets warmer, I'm gonna make a flask of coffee and sit up ALL night and join ya OKEY - DOKEY??????????:whistling: That way I can keep you all in line and behaving yourselves:rasberry:

Don't let Mini fool you, she is one of the biggest pot stirrers :witch_brew:on the site, and we got the Video to prove it from MD...:witch_brew:..............Just re-read her quote below...........

Mind you I am a trouble maker just like Freebird says:whistling:. Kinda hard to make this bunch behave anyway. :Laugh:

Margaret

*LOL* @ Annie.. I will sit up with you Annie! I get upabout 2:45 am every day central time!poor poor annie...

Stop drinking all that water and you copuld probably sleep until at least 4am.

Annie, you still have time to grab a flight to Bemidji. We pick you up at the airport and you can spend the week end with some of the greatest folks in North America (and Juggler :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:). Heck, even Red1 is threatening to show up again.

Well if you do I think you'll fall right in with all the trouble makers. Mind you I'm not a trouble maker no matter what Freebird says:whistling:. Kinda hard to make this bunch behave anyway. :Laugh:

Margaret

Who you callin' trouble makers? All I've gotten in trouble for these days was for riding naked. :whistling: