IGNORED

Ho Hum....

Renne

I just noticed the sun has once again slipped between the south corridor of trees on the property shooting a narrow path of sunlight across the prairie grass, a sure sigh of coming color changes.

The apples are ripening, although few, I guess I'll leave them for the deer.

I'm not ready for the fuel oil bill although it appears we'll pay less this year ($4.20gal last Jan).

Time to change oil in the car and truck, tune up the plow, move all the "yard art" out of the way.

Maybe spend the rest of the fall doing "color rides" on the bike.

Make some thick hardy soup.......and CHILI !

Maybe sign up for NETFLEX, enjoy the new 55in flatscreen/surround sound w/ lotsa popcorn.

Wait for the sun to slide back to a more acceptable arc above the peak of the house....

OH WHY OH WHY DO I LIVE IN MINNESOTA ?,,,,,,,,maybe it's the air.......

Renne

I know you're up there a bit Renne, but slow down on the PMS preparations! We don't wanna start thinking that way down here closer to the equator! Even tho its only a high of 68dF here today!

Last year MotoGp was monsoons, this year it's almost snowing outside!

I think I'll still take a ride today, tho!

I just noticed the sun has once again slipped between the south corridor of trees on the property shooting a narrow path of sunlight across the prairie grass, a sure sigh of coming color changes.

The apples are ripening, although few, I guess I'll leave them for the deer.

I'm not ready for the fuel oil bill although it appears we'll pay less this year ($4.20gal last Jan).

Time to change oil in the car and truck, tune up the plow, move all the "yard art" out of the way.

Maybe spend the rest of the fall doing "color rides" on the bike.

Make some thick hardy soup.......and CHILI !

Maybe sign up for NETFLEX, enjoy the new 55in flatscreen/surround sound w/ lotsa popcorn.

Wait for the sun to slide back to a more acceptable arc above the peak of the house....

OH WHY OH WHY DO I LIVE IN MINNESOTA ?,,,,,,,,maybe it's the air.......

Renne

WHY DO THAT WHEN YOY CAN GO TO THE Pork IN the PINES next weekend.

Give me a shout we are leaving on Friday heading North for the chicken feed I mean pork feed. Dang did that slip out.

Steve

North Branch

aka Bubber

WHY DO THAT WHEN YOY CAN GO TO THE Pork IN the PINES next weekend.

Give me a shout we are leaving on Friday heading North for the chicken feed I mean pork feed. Dang did that slip out.

Steve

North Branch

aka Bubber

Dunno yet, I have guest here from Toledo till (?) but Lord willing and da creeks don't rise,,,maybe,,we'll talk,,,ya gotta go right by my place to P&P,,,,,(well almost by my place)! Ya could hijack me! :whistling:

Renne

Princeton

Renne, we also will be heading up Friday. Hope to get away from the Cities about 10. So, if you've a mind to, you could hook up with us. Go to make a couple of stops on the way to pick up groceries and the guest of honor so it will be a rather leisurely run.

Dunno yet, I have guest here from Toledo till (?) but Lord willing and da creeks don't rise,,,maybe,,we'll talk,,,ya gotta go right by my place to P&P,,,,,(well almost by my place)! Ya could hijack me! :whistling:

Renne

Princeton

Hijack me! ME? I would never........ how does 11:00am sound?

I too am doing a more leisurely run. Figured I would go 10 to Motley and then straight up 64 to Laporte or something like that.

Steve

:grandpa:our maples are starting to change..the vines are starting to die off in the garden , that has been quite fruitful this year , we have lotts of canning to do The bull frogs dont sing as much in the evenings , The bean fields are starting to change colors getting ready harvest , yes another winter is on its way , to be followed by a spring and summer to enjoy , we dread the thought of it but winter is a healing time for the ground to be replenshed by the snow and the cold temps clean the air , besides who doesnt like building snowmen, we can enjoy every day of every season , every year:grandma:

Our red maples have started to change into their Fall colors.....it is dark by 8PM.....night temps are dropping........and the squirrels are going crazy hiding nuts for the coming Winter.

Boomer.......global warming my a$$....and the I HATE WINTER kinda guy.:crying:

Our red maples have started to change into their Fall colors.....it is dark by 8PM.....night temps are dropping........and the squirrels are going crazy hiding nuts for the coming Winter.

Boomer.......global warming my a$$....and the I HATE WINTER kinda guy.:crying:

But ya goda love Fall in New England, one of the best places to be in the fall. Vermont has the most beautiful hills I have ever seen, almost looks like they are on fire in the Fall.

I lived in Pittsfield MA. for about 15 years.

I also have a sister that lives in western CT.

Glad I am back in Minnesota but am beginning to find Winter a little much to deal with.

Ride while I can and worry about it later. :missingtooth:

Steve