IGNORED

Good morning

Guest scarylarry

I have lots of chrome so send me some :mo money: and it will be yours...

They even chrome my gas tank free of charge...Ever seen that?

Tell ya what I'm in a good mood today I'll send you my spare EFI for that one

Gee Thanks, I really appreciate that. :D Been wanting one for the longest time.

Guest scarylarry
Gee Thanks, I really appreciate that. :D Been wanting one for the longest time.

Really?

I always wonder the red/black had one and the seashell didn't?

I almost got a seashell they was side by side..I look and when people walk in I say I'm Larry Brown and I'm conducting a poll which one do you like better, they would say X

then I tell thanks I will pass it on to Yamaha..

Oh be sure to tell the salesman you did particapate in this for your door prize, I left after 5 customers....Real fast too:rotf:

Guest scarylarry
Larry you are so gonna fit in here. I hope you go to Rome I'll be there. Ok that's selfish sort of.

Margaret

Y thank ya,

Want some good reading wait till I post why I'm called scary...

I thought I wanted a candy red/raven too, but believe it or not there were none around when I got my seashell/raven. I love the color I just wanted to have a choice. The problem I have is why in the HECK would you call the color on a bike "seashell"? What was wrong with beige, sand, not quite gold, or shoot even champagne. No not champagne, that's almost as bad as seashell.

:rotfl:

Guest scarylarry
I thought I wanted a candy red/raven too, but believe it or not there were none around when I got my seashell/raven. I love the color I just wanted to have a choice. The problem I have is why in the HECK would you call the color on a bike "seashell"? What was wrong with beige, sand, not quite gold, or shoot even champagne. No not champagne, that's almost as bad as seashell.

:rotfl:

True I never did understand the reason or why they call it seashell, like you I wanted another color too, and I wanted a black one but I was left with only 2 choices and that was the only one around here in Nashville, that I could find..

Guest scarylarry
Larry you are so gonna fit in here. I hope you go to Rome I'll be there. Ok that's selfish sort of.

Margaret

Margaret, I hope too but looks doubtful at this point since I have some friends coming in the next weekend and I know my 600 mile service will need to be done if not sooner...

I'll keep checking and maybe hit the next one..

I hate it but I spent 2 weeks in Maine with them now it is my turn to be a host...

Lord please help me understand these funny talking people again...LOL:confused24:

Guest scarylarry
Larry I bet they think you talk funny too. Do they ride? If so you could always bring them. Heck you can bring them even if they don't ride just drive over. Ok maybe they could drive over, and you could ride.

Margaret

Oh yea they ride as matter of fact that is where I able to look at the venture close and a goldwing...Yea I do talk funny to them, they would say now let the red neck talk...We would go out to eat and they would tell me just point at what you want....LOL

Great people and that was great ride too, I would have to say it was somewhat a tearful good bye cause some might not come back so soon since the y live so far away like Alberta Canada..

Most of my friends ride and most have a eating disorder, I'm starting to have one myself, since I stop smoking...Grrrrrrrrrrr

The speedo only increments in 1.5 mph segments. If you look closely when you turn the bike on, you'll see all of the bars light, and then disappear quickly, right to left. Since it is an LCD display (like a calculator), you can't have smooth movement - you light a segment at a time. No reason to take it to a dealer, this is by design.

Heck, I don't watch the speedo that much, I prefer to watch where I'm going. :) Shift when it sounds right, not at a certain speed.

BTW - the speedo is probably optimistic by 6-9%, just as an FYI.

Welcome, congratulations on the new bike, take care and stick around.

Guest scarylarry
I just picked mine up too!! Same color!!! The speedometer on mine does the same thing, I chalked it up to being an electronice guage, its not gonna move like one in the car! Congrats!!!!!

My GPS was always more accurate than the speedo..

Guest scarylarry
The speedo only increments in 1.5 mph segments. If you look closely when you turn the bike on, you'll see all of the bars light, and then disappear quickly, right to left. Since it is an LCD display (like a calculator), you can't have smooth movement - you light a segment at a time. No reason to take it to a dealer, this is by design.

Heck, I don't watch the speedo that much, I prefer to watch where I'm going. :) Shift when it sounds right, not at a certain speed.

BTW - the speedo is probably optimistic by 6-9%, just as an FYI.

Welcome, congratulations on the new bike, take care and stick around.

My GPS was always more accurate, I would say between 10 and 15% was the case I found on my 1300 V-star, always look for a leo to shoot it with a radar gun but in some of the towns I go thru I was afraid they would get confuse on what gun to shoot with..LOL

Most of my friends ride and most have a eating disorder, I'm starting to have one myself, since I stop smoking...Grrrrrrrrrrr

Well Welcome to the "Eating Club with a Riding Disorder"!!! :stickinouttounge::cool10::cool10::cool10:

[ame=http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40279]M&E in East Central Mississippi - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Edited by wes0778
add link

Larry I would tell you where that 1st Gen is in Franklin but I don't want to see you trying to pawn that 2nd Gen off on somebody so you can grab it!!! :confused24: :whistling:

A 1st Gen with only 9k. A look in person would tell if it is 109k

Also one on there with 210 miles. That one would be a mess but 210 miles????

Enjoy ride to Rome. Take Toga along!!