IGNORED

Want to read a good M/C book.......

DragonRider

While at Vogel I was presented with a book written by Peter Egan, titled Leanings. Peter Eagan is a contributing editor of Cycle World, Road & Track and a few other mags. These are stories and articles taken from Cycle World and are very good reading.

YammerDan presented me with the book, and stipulated that the book had to be passed on to any member who wanted to read it. I am the 4th to have it according to the signatures in the cover. So if you are interested in reading it just post your request here with your mailing address and I will forward it on to you, when you are finished you must sign it, inside the front cover, and post here for the next person to read. That simple.

Dan, you forgot to sign it so I will "forge" your name in it.

And a big THANK YOU, to the person who bought this book, it was great reading.:thumbsup:

I would love to read it as well. however I am not sure we should be posting our address's so openly for all the world to see. Might I suggest we do like we did with ride like a pro, by maintaining a list of names and the person who has it simply PM's the next person on the list for their mailing address.

Guest tx2sturgis
I'd like to read it too but as a law enforcement officer who does narcotics enforcement I dont care to post my address on the Net. Would someone please Pm when I get to the top of the list? Thanks!!

Aww...cmon ...you dont trust us???

:stickpoke:

I recieved it from Cindy. I think. When I was down. I think. Orginal plan was to read and ask a question about the club and first one to answer it right got to read it next.Like a lot of things when you are on your back and can't get up it gets misplaced. Sorry. I thought good place to pass it on was Vogel. Since it showed up in the bag I pack for meets!!???? Good thing that bear didn't read!!!