IGNORED

Still around and working on tee's

BIG TOM

Just a short post to let everyone know I'm still around ( if anyone cares)..Archery shoot was a great success...going to pp& j's meet and eat this weekend ,than as promised ,I will get to work on the tee shirt project...should be ready to go soon..I promise....have met with vendor twice , colors chosen, with and without pockets, taters ordered a pink fleece zippered jacket and really loves it and wants to offer that too... no logo...ventureriders.org. on front only...and got to check things out with the bossman before we're ready to go ahead....

Edited by BIG TOM

Yea Mini,

Thats him, He's the guy with the "Blond Coyote" Hangin' (around) in his den. I think she has a "thing" for knuckle dragger jokes! (Long Story, gonna' get a beatdown over this!) He's also the guy that brings a "swimming pool" to a campout!

Yep, that's him!

Let me know when the shirts are ready, I'll swap some ladies undergarments for them.

:rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

We luv ya', man!

Earl and Jean

Gee, You guys really do love me!!!!....I was worried...ps.. the underwear is nothing..if you knew what I did during the shoot at Hawkeye Bowman....well nevermind, you will never find the site with the pictures of my ugly mustashed sister (CHANTELLE) with the long blond hair and the toilet paper dragging from under her dress........glad you guys aren't PRIMATIVE ARCHERS.....HINT....HINT...:rasberry::rasberry::rotf::rotfl::whistling::fnd_(16):

I'll swap some ladies undergarments for them.

:rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

We luv ya', man!

Earl and Jean

?????????????? What are you trying to tell us?

Not another one?

I've seen Chantelle in person...and she ain't right...

You're right....Tom Who?