IGNORED

Anyone Here From 86er

mini-muffin

While he was on his trip out west, he was looking at staying at our place on Sept 8-9 but was going to head back home with one of the other riders because of an accident the other rider had. They were planning to go a little slow and easy. But, he should be home by now.

Are you out there 86er??

Dave

While he was on his trip out west, he was looking at staying at our place on Sept 8-9 but was going to head back home with one of the other riders because of an accident the other rider had. They were planning to go a little slow and easy. But, he should be home by now.

I guess we're gonna have to call him to find out where he is. I was wondering because I remembered the post where he was going to head to your place then we heard nothing.

Margaret

I was thinking of Todd yesterday wondering the same thing.

I have not heard from Todd since he stayed here at my place, then left to head on his trip out west..

Take that back..I remember he posted saying he made it to Okla city, okla on back roads... othere than that i have not heard from him.

I sure hope all is ok with him, and hope to see him at the 2nd annual Alabama State Wide Meet & Eat coming up Oct 6th..

He's fine all. Heard from him on Wed, expected to be in Arkansas Thursday but delayed for tires on classic truck he took a fancy to and bought, bike is in the bed. He was going to touch base with you from here but didnt work out with my wifes travel, but he is fine, probably almost home by now.

All he said was he saw the truck and liked it. He did mention though that the valve covers were leaking on the bike pretty bad, but didnt sound like it was broken down. As far as Im concerned you cant own too many classic vehicles, and if you find one that you got to have, and on top of that it can haul your classic bike, it is genetically imprinted in the male species, that we must make the purchase, we have no choice! I think thats what happened.

while we were ar Deal's Gap in July, I was checking out the tree of shame and saw a Yamaha mirror and some parts signed by 86er....anyone know if it was OUR 86er?

Don't remember reading about that..............

I know he hung some parts on there during our ride from Vogel in August.

I believe they where from a earlier incident.-Jack

Yep, that was his mirror, on our return to the Dragon at Vogel in Aug, he hung some more artifacts from his bike there..............Also next time somebody goes to the Dragon, be sure to check out the restaurant at the bottom, we left an autographed Dragon t-shirt and they said they were going to hang it over the door between the restaurant and the store.....if you have a camera, please take a pic and post it here.