IGNORED

Hey Squidley!!!

star4772

Just wondering if you are going this Sat. for the cook out at Pink and Floyd's, if so would you be so kide as to take my bike for a spin and tell me what you thing on the clutch basket? If you are not going maybe someone else can do it and tell me what they think I should do or not do.

Thanks star4772, Joe :confused24:

Joe,

I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it or not, we are getting ready to help Lonna's niece move to North Carolina. I'll know more in a few days, but there will be plenty of folks there that can help you with the bike :happy34:

I think I've done my last move job, the back just won't take it anymore...........but then theres the stomach. You were sorry you couldn't make what we thought might be VWlV, so it just turned into a NORCAL ride, but as it is, I guess it was just too close after getting back from Ft. Collins, and we didn't seem to drum up much interest. Just a few of us going, but stopping at the Somoa Cook House in Eureka, and meeting Tom and M in Reno for a buffet brunch, we'll probably put on a couple of pounds we can't afford, but like I just quoted on another e-mail about this, we have to honor our patch we wear, "Ride to Eat & Eat to Ride" , hummmm, I think my diet will be on hole for these three days.:whistling:

Joe,

I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it or not, we are getting ready to help Lonna's niece move to North Carolina. I'll know more in a few days, but there will be plenty of folks there that can help you with the bike :happy34:

You guys need to let us know when you'll be down here and where you're gonna be. We could probably show up depending on what day it is. You might end up with some help. There's a nice size group in this area. Might make the moving in faster, then there's always a DQ run at least if not food and a DQ run.

Margaret

Looks like we will be going to North Carolina and it won't be a fun one for Brad for sure! I just got done talking to my neice Jen, and she is frantic:shock3: and don't know where to start, so it looks like I will be starting help her get packed as much as I can between everything we have going this week, and next week and they have to be out of there by thr end of the month. And my Brother and his wife.....well....lets not go there!!!

So it looks like we will not be there :crying:

Margaret it looks like we will be pulling in to Charlotte NC on Saturday, the 29th and we could use any help to unload cause there will only be 3 of them unloading cause I was alrealdy made to promise I would not lift anything heavy, because of my surgery on Monday. So I am along for the ride.

:confused24: thats all I know right now. Other than I will NOT rant about my useless brother and sister-in-law!

Sorry about the hijack Joe :doh:

Richard and Mini...it's going to be a fast and furious weekend to be sure. We'll be leaving out of Detroit Friday the 28th after I get out of work and drive basically till we drop. Next morning finish the trip and unpack the 20 ft trailer that we will be hauling, then turn around and head north. I have no timeline and there wont be much time for socializing unfortunately.

I'll give you folks a call on the way there, but it's a hell of a ride just to come over to see us unpack a trailer and then leave. We'll see how the cards fall and go from there :happy34: