IGNORED

Shorter windshield?

I got my shorter windshield from Cee Bailey they also make aircraft windshields, it has been great never scratches and I use the short one (just below line of sight) with no buffering in the summer, and the stock one in the winter.

Same here, use plexus on it, stays clear. Ron

Got the slipstream 13 inch with light tint. Put it on then rode to Cody and back. I really like it.

I recall someone having issues with the placement of the holes to secure the slipstream. Did you have any issues?

I cut 2-3 inches off my stock one...just enough to allow me to see over the top...near zero buffeting and I can duck a little when it's really raining...tape it up, mark a line and cut with a jig saw with a metal blade in it....used an orbital sander to round off the edges and clean it up....works for me....:whistling:

I Just put on my new Clearview (3" shorter & 2" wider). It's great. I can see over and not through it. I don't like looking through it, going to work in the morning it will ofter fog up when I go thru a low spot. (lots of them in NJ) now I look over and am a happy camper. I have the origina (05 Midnight Venture) for sale.

• 5 weeks later...

hi all,

i'm thinking of changing the 13'' windshield i have on my '00 RSV with a larger one (probably the 17'' tall) to protect more effectively the passenger from the air he gets on his face when driving at speeds over 100km/h.

Will that extra 4-5'' make any significant difference to the air flow at the back seat? Any personal experiences ?

p.s. I hope i am not offtopic, greetings!:thumbsup2:

hi all,

i'm thinking of changing the 13'' windshield i have on my '00 RSV with a larger one (probably the 17'' tall) to protect more effectively the passenger from the air he gets on his face when driving at speeds over 100km/h.

Will that extra 4-5'' make any significant difference to the air flow at the back seat? Any personal experiences ?

p.s. I hope i am not offtopic, greetings!:thumbsup2:

I can tell you from personal experience, that 4-5" difference will make a huge difference on your passenger.

Have both. I love the shorty if I NEVER get on the Highway say over 65mph... (buffetting), other wise OEM or my XXL Clearview if on the HIGHWAY over 65mph. My 2-up partner agrees and if she ain't nobody will be happy (Just Kiddin--- alittle) LOL!

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

• 9 months later...

Thanks for the positive feed back. We tried to develop a shield that would allow riders to adjust to the every changing weather and riding conditions. We are also currently running a 15% off sale plus and additional 10% for all forum members, as well as free shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada.