IGNORED

Great ride today

IH Truck Guy

We hooked up with Scooter Bob and Karen today for a great ride...

We hit some stops on the summer long ABATE 4 county poker run....

We had a great lunch at "Uncle Johnny's" in Colgate...:happy34:

Shari and Karen got some great prizes from the men's room at one of our stops..:whistling:

So we got a little wet when we rode into the storm........

Time spent with great friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Priceless" :thumbsup2:

sounds like a good time dan..........

we finally got to get out and ride yesterday also.....left the house around 11...met up with a couple friends..their niece watched haylie and their daughter and off we went....hit a few boot and leather stores..dale desperatly needed some new boots...then stopped at "fathead and braindeads" saloon and steakhouse and had some lunch....more riding...a DQ stop.....lol......more riding.....got home about 9:30 last night.

we had a great time...weather was beautiful...

its been a long time since we got to do this.....

You guys gotta call me when your going out riding again. Went out myself--Took the 650 in the morning and the RSTD in the aft. Actually headed east, out your way.

Steve

Will do Steve......We will have to see how much time I get off with the new job...:whistling:

We'll hook up before the riding season is over..:happy34:

Did you see Red1's thread about the fall color ride the 1st weekend in October??????

We're going to try and make that one for sure...:)

You guys gotta call me when your going out riding again. Went out myself--Took the 650 in the morning and the RSTD in the aft. Actually headed east, out your way.

Steve

Steve...you have to wave at those crazy guys in the Cadillacs in front you :whistling: ... might be some bikers that you know :whistling:

Didn't ride Saturday, but managed a nice 300 mile day on the FJR yesterday .. Suamico (GB) over to WR, then (charity ride) backroads down to Princeton, and then I meandered back home to Suamico. Beautiful weather .. including the frog strangler between Redgranite and Poy Sippe, and then another quick one by Greenville.

By the way Dan, thanks for those gifts for Shari and I. Has Shari used hers yet? Had a fantastic time on Saturday. It felt good to get back on the bike after 4 weeks of healing time for us and the bike. Got back before dark but it was like deja vu all over again for the ride back on Saturdy evening. We skirted the rest of the rain and got back safely but I was pretty nervous being out there again trying to skirt a storm coming in. The car show was actually had over 500 cars there and everyone had a great time. I have to head to the fire station right now to claim all my dishes and utensils that were used. Good luck with the start of the new job today and tell Shari that I am thinking about her.

With the EAA starting this week, I am getting to be an expert and those airport arm signals (LMAO).:banana:

Til the next time we see you, be safe.