IGNORED

Wed. Night Rally Dinner Count

Cinderella

We need to get as close a final count for the rallys big dinner on wed night into the Hub the beginning of next week......

anyone who is going to be attending the dinner that DID NOT register, it would be great if you added a post to this thread with the number who will be attending and paying us there for your dinner.

We have 88 registered people for dinner as of right now

Thanks guys, we appreciate your help on this so the Hub can plan accordingly

Cindy I have somehow missed it, but what night is dinner ?

Right now we plan on arriving on Sunday and planned to leave sometime on Thursday. We will be able to confirm we are coming in the next few days.

Brad

Cindy I have somehow missed it, but what night is dinner ?

Right now we plan on arriving on Sunday and planned to leave sometime on Thursday. We will be able to confirm we are coming in the next few days.

Brad

you better be there. i already told everyone you were coming and they are expecting you. :clap2::rotf::rasberry: :depressed:

Cindy.

Please put my name in the pot (pun intended) for the Wednesday night dinner. If it turns out that I cannot make the meet, I will send the Hub the money for my dinner...:mo money: By the way, how much is dinner????:confused24: :confused24:

Thank you so much for all of the work you are doing to make this a success. You are really a trooper.

Cindy.

Please put my name in the pot (pun intended) for the Wednesday night dinner. If it turns out that I cannot make the meet, I will send the Hub the money for my dinner...:mo money: By the way, how much is dinner????:confused24: :confused24:

Thank you so much for all of the work you are doing to make this a success. You are really a trooper.

dinner is $23.......and thats not necessary to pay the hub if you dont show.......

Hopefully they will only charge us for how many actually eat. This count is basically so they buy enough food for the dinner..and with this crowd......more food is usually best !!

lets get that baby movin so you can make it....:whistling:

lets see how to make a baby come.........jump rope.......lemon pie.........nesting.........walking......grandpa yelling "come on":rotf:

you better be there. i already told everyone you were coming and they are expecting you. :clap2::rotf::rasberry: :depressed:

Please put my name in the pot (pun intended) for the Wednesday night dinner..

So IS dinner Wednesday night ? :Laugh::rotf:

Brad

the title brad..............

Somebody better go with them two, just to make sure they get there, I'm thinking they might leave on the wrong day, show up too late and then leave before the dinner starts,, then again they may end up in Fort Collins, or maybe Kitchener. Any volunteers??

Put my Daughter down for an adult meal. She is 11 but she is as skinny as a birch tree but as she says "I don't eat no kids meals" So to keep me from knocking her up side of the head I'll pay for an ADULTS meal. Thanks....Karl....Boys are so much easier to raise.:doh:

well i for one would never want to be held responsible for those two :rasberry:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey, what do you mean those two, what did I do ?

Rhonda

the title brad..............

:sign20:My first post I never noticed the evening, but on my second post I caught on. :rotf:

Brad