IGNORED

Signal Dynamics Light Bar

Gray Ghost

If you order one of these inspect it very carefully when it arrives. If you are using it as running and brake lights, there should be three (one on each end and in the middle) that light as running lights. There are eight, four on each side that come on as brake lights. I was installing mine today and found out that the eight were never installed on the light board.

I haven't got the reply from SD yet, as they were closed. I sent them an email and expect a reply soon.

Freezy, you mean they actually sell a 15" light bar with solder points for 11 LEDs with only three LEDs actually on the board? I didn't see those on their website.

I contacted Signal Dynamics by phone this morning. (They never responded by email, maybe they realize that we talked by phone, though). They issued me a return authorization number and have told me that they are shipping me a new one right away. I will post again as this continues. The guy I talked to said that they have moved and are interested in trying to figure out what happened on this one.