IGNORED

Chat Party This Wednesday!

Yama Mama

After all this excitement from M&E's, and Rally's, I think we need a little ruckus raising in the chat room.

We are having a Chat Party this Wednesday. How about 8:00PM EST.

Free Beverages, and appetizers provided. Clothing optional, or dress accordingly. That means you flb!

MiCarl find your party hat, and rottie groom the critters. We are going to PARTY!

So come and join us, for the fun. (I hope someone shows up)

Yama Mama

I don't know, the last time I went to one of these someone got me drunk. I won't mention any name's, but she started this chat room party.:stickpoke: That reminds me, need to call a friend and see if I can get some apple pie to take to the rally for some special gal's. We will see how much they like to party. :beer:

I don't know, the last time I went to one of these someone got me drunk. I won't mention any name's, but she started this chat room party.:stickpoke: That reminds me, need to call a friend and see if I can get some apple pie to take to the rally for some special gal's. We will see how much they like to party. :beer:

Well if you get drunk at least you don't have to drive home. See there's a plus side to this.

Margaret

Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh and I forgot to say pets are allowed tonight.

YamaMama:big-grin-emoticon:

So does that mean I can come as well?????? Don't know if I'll have time but we'll see,,, and then it's...will I remember????????? now what was it I had to do first today????????oh ya post a new thread.

We can arrange for a reminder for you Carl. I'm sure someone can remind you that you need to do something. Just hope they can remember what it is they need to remind you about. This could get complicated too. Oh well maybe you'll remember and come for a visit unless you get too famous now that your a celebrity. :rotf:

Margaret

Mini you and MiCarl are in charge. I have to go to the store with #1 daughter. I will be back quickly. I am sorry. I can hear Carl now.The key to the liquor cabinet is under the bar towel.:bighug:

YamaMama

Yes Mama. You're going to get a screen full!

i've never used this chat thing.. i see 3 rooms with no members. i clicked VRchat, did i go to the right place?

That's the place. Usually pretty sparse in there weekdays and all weekend. After 8 ET during the week is when it's usually hopping.

well, I went to VRChat...all that opened was a plane white page....nothin in it....I think I got somthin screwy goin on.....:confused24:

Earlier today there were issues with the chat. As of right now it is working and in use.