IGNORED

Ontario VentureRiders please read

Guest ReinyRooster

Okay folks, when I sent out the msg for Reiny about the meeting, I started it off with a caviot to respond to the msg by sending a PM to Reinyrooster or to send him an E mail at Reinyschmidt@rogers.com.

As I have received several responses, which have been forwarding to Reinyrooster, it dawned on me that maybe I wasn't too clear with the instructions......(Should have realized there might be a problem as the msg went to our friends north of the border :rotfl:)

So, hopefully this will help............

Pour répondre à ce msg P.M. Reinyrooster, ou lui envoyer un email à reinyschmidt@rogers.com :stirthepot:

As it has been several years since I needed to use my French, I hope this is correct.............

Guest ReinyRooster

Russ, typo error in the first instance of my email address, should be reinyschmidt@rogers.com.

Thanks.

The meeting is still at the Horton's at Hwy #8 and Sportsworld Drive, Kitchener at 7:30p.m. We have the ability to move down the road to a restaurant if we get too many people to crowd in at Horton's...although the responses so far would indicate that there will not be that many at this meeting.

Guest ReinyRooster

I have to clarify for those coming to the meeting..there is new Hortons on Hwy #8 near The Brick store that I completely forgot about......that is NOT the one we are meeting at, we are meeting at the one in the strip mall on the corner of Hwy #8 (King Street) and Sportsworld Drive. The street address is: 4396 King St E #1

Guest King_of_squirrels

I'll be there for the meeting, but I kinda nervous about the statement " fat guys need loving " on your profile.........what do you have planned ?

As mentioned Sorry but not a good night for me. Taking care of Rhonda

BRad

i dont buy that story, buddy. this is happening in YOUR town and you cant get away for a couple of hours? what is it exactly thats involved in taking care of rhonda? if she's in that bad a shape, shouldnt she be in the hospital? or are you also a male qualified nurse? do you want me to bring my wife so she can be with rhonda while you attend the meeting?

no offence to rhonda....but i dont really know what rhonda's ailment is. whatever it is...our wishes are that she get well soon. shes probably sick from you sitting by her all the time...give her some breathing room, buddy.

get the hell out, for a while. there's a thing called " cell phone" you know?

google it and you will find all kinds of info on it. :soapbox:

:( i'm sorry, brad and rhonda....just read the other thread about rhondas operation. i take back all i said.

you stay home, buddy....and if i see you at the meeting...i will PERSONALLY kill you!

see you soon and me and wife wish rhonda a quick recovery....and you enough strength to tackle all the house work from now till rhonda is able to ride her bike.:)

Carl....look at his forum name......King of Squirrels....do I need to say anymore?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

What you saying, that he does not eat as much as the "fat guy who needs loving" ?

If I was a squirrel I too would e worried around you Reiny. Heck after your stunt in Colorado I make sure your in front of me now. :sign20:

Brad

Well I just got back from my adventure to Kitchener. I was going to show up for the meeting but my floats stuck the same as they did before the ride to Fort Erie last Saturday. SORRY I won't make it as I will be draining carbs instead.Filled upwith gas after work in Ingersol and had supper--got changed and made it as far as Innerkip(10klm)and had to come home.

Guest ReinyRooster

Sorry tohear about your troubles Phil....that's O.K. you know how it is when you aren't present at a meeting....you got "volunteered" to do everything!!:rotf::rotf: