IGNORED

just want to say....

Midnight Rider

I want to thank everyone for their support and prayers. I don't say much on here, I leave that to Cindy! Maybe when we get another computer I will be able to say more. Lol I just wanted to say THANKS!

I have a strong wife and daughter and that's the reason this went so well. By Haylie telling mommy right away was a HUGE thing. Then Cindy handling it the way she did saved me from prison. And I want to say I am sorry for the way I talked to her for calling the police first. She did good I was just very angry at the time. I love you Cindy and I am sorry!

And thank god Cindy called BACA! They have been so good to Haylie and good for all of us. Their presents makes Haylie so happy and Cindy and I enjoy them as well. I am positive Cindy and I will be members as soon as they will allow us.

This past year has been very hard on our family, emotionally, physically and financially. But now we can work on the healing process.

The hardest thing I have to deal with since the day it happened and it tears me up inside is knowing that I wasn't there to save my little girl!

Thank you EVERYONE!

Dale

The 3 of you have been through a lot! Now is a time for healing and getting things back on track. The prayers and thoughts are always free for the asking, and always out there. May God watch and protect your family in the future!

You didn't react any different than most of us would have. Sometimes we are lucky to have someone around that thinks instead of just reacting. Warden has saved me a couple of times for a lot lesser things. Don't know if I could have handled that one. Thanks from the rest of us Cindy for doing such a great job!! He is where he should be now!!

Hey "Cupcake" now we know who wears the pants in your family..:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dale,all kidding aside,I think that you and Cindy handled this extremely well.

Lesser people would have let their emotions overtake them.I can't even begin to imagine how hard this was for you to contain your rage and not kill this POS...

You and Cindy are to be admired for seeing this thru to it's rightfull conclusion.

Shari and I are proud to count you as our friends...

Now the healing process can begin for your family...

Dale . You and Cindy have been through so much...stop beating yourself up...you can't be around 24/7...none of us can...your initional reaction was normal...you guys must be doing something right..like you said, Hailey knew to do the right thing by telling Cindy..well I guess that means she must have been taught the differencs between right and wrong....anyway, we love you guys and its time to move on with your lives and not let that jerk take anything else away from you ...let him rot in #ell.....

Dale, like was said you did what comes natruall for a father so don't beat yourself up. You and Cindy have done a good job just show that girl all your love and keep raising her up on the right path and all will be well. See you soon brother and take care of yourself.

I'm glad that this part is over for the family Dale, and like mentioned, there were many of us that would have been right behind you in what you wanted to do, I am one of them. You know Haylie means a lot to me, our time together was one of my best memories of that '07 rally. I applaud you and Cindy for not going off the deep end, time to take life by the horns again and ride on my friend. As always best wishes to all of you

:happy34: