IGNORED

Help: to loosen handle bar bolts.

Nemo

Carefully pry them up using a small pocket knife blade.

I suggest that you pry them up from the forward side / edge, so if you happen to booger the edge up you can always reinstall them with the boogered edge towards the front of the bike. This way no one can see the little markson th echrome edge when sitting in the saddle.......:thumbsup2:

Thanks, Guys. That's what I thought, but I had tried it with my pocket knife but it must have too thick of a blade. I've got a smaller knife so I'm going out and try again.

Worked like a charm! I got a paring knife from the wife. I just want to say that I really enjoy this site and the knowledgable comments. I don't ask many questions, but the ones that I'm thinking of are mostly always answered by just reading other's posts. You are a great group of guys and gals! Thanks to everyone for all your input!

Hey Owen.

Were you up around Cresent the other day on Hwy 183 turning west back towards I-29?

I was stopped at the gas station on the corner there and a silver RSV came around the corner and we kind of eyeballed each other and waved but I couldn't get caught up to him.

Just wondering.

Mike