IGNORED

Sleeperhawk's New Ride?!!

Well, I tried! Humm, it is in our garage with the key in it! :cool10:

A new Venture Rider member in Columbia came by for Sleeperhawk to check out his 2002 Venture with 22,000 miles! :happy65:

After a carb tune and Sleeperhawk taking it for a test ride, Wagmwake's bike is in great shape!:thumbsup2:

Soooo, we have another riding buddy here! :whistling:

By the way, check out my new cup holder! Ordered it last Thursday and the guy shipped it out the same day. I got it today and Sleeperhawk put it for me! Thanks, Barefoot Willie's!:bighug: Now I will stay cool on the way to Ashville this weekend!:thumbsup:

where did you get the cup holder Bobbie?

It is Barefoot Willies, http://barefootwillies.com/beverage.html

He was not set up for internet or fax orders last Thursday, but you can order it by telephone.

The cup holder at its upper most position lets the saddlebag clear (barely).

I can't wait to use it this weekend!:thumbsup2:

By the way, George wants to know what happened to the Bushtech trailer giveaway at International instead of the one on the website tonight!:cool10:

It is Barefoot Willies' date=' http://barefootwillies.com/beverage.html

He was not set up for internet or fax orders last Thursday, but you can order it by telephone.

The cup holder at its upper most position lets the saddlebag clear (barely).

I can't wait to use it this weekend!:thumbsup2:

By the way, George wants to know what happened to the Bushtech trailer giveaway at International instead of the one on the website tonight!:cool10:

Couldnt get the normal discount...BUT the Aluma is a REALLY nice Trailer!

I use one of those cup holders on the front of the bike. I thought of putting one on the back like yours but I was wondering if it would interfere with the lid to the saddlebag.

It clears, just have to be careful and not go crazy. (He he he, I'll be driving George crazy!):cool10:

George says that you need to mount it with longer screws than what comes with it, that is, the one inch clamp size. One and a quarter is too big for the back rail.:thumbsup2:

It clears' date=' just have to be careful and not go crazy. (He he he, I'll be driving George crazy!):cool10:[/color']

George says that you need to mount it with longer screws than what comes with it, that is, the one inch clamp size. One and a quarter is too big for the back rail.:thumbsup2:

I'll have to do that! I'm pretty impressed by these holders. I thought they would be junk because it's all plastic but it's held up to all the abuse I could give it.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/marinerfan/default/ride-newport-kentucky-005--large-msg-124684070866.jpg

A big thanks to these experienced Venture riders. WOW, this is cool. I just bought this Midnight Venture and thought I would meet the Hawks and compare bikes. I figured I would get an educated opinion on the status of the new (2002) RSV and if it seemed to be in good shape. To my surprise Sleeperhawk offered to tune the carbs. Cool beans huh. After tuning, he took it out on my request and put it through the paces. It passed with flying colors. Next thing you know a bad thunderstorm blew in and it started raining. Bummer. Hawks Mechanic offered to puller her car out of the garage and put the Midnight V in the warm and dry slot. I then called my wife to come and get me. After wife arrived, we all talked a little on the porch and called it a night. Man, it sure was good to meet the Hawks tonight. I know my bike likes the nice dry garage too. Thanks again and I'm sure we'll all have a good time riding together.

A big thanks to these experienced Venture riders. WOW, this is cool. I just bought this Midnight Venture and thought I would meet the Hawks and compare bikes. I figured I would get an educated opinion on the status of the new (2002) RSV and if it seemed to be in good shape. To my surprise Sleeperhawk offered to tune the carbs. Cool beans huh. After tuning, he took it out on my request and put it through the paces. It passed with flying colors. Next thing you know a bad thunderstorm blew in and it started raining. Bummer. Hawks Mechanic offered to puller her car out of the garage and put the Midnight V in the warm and dry slot. I then called my wife to come and get me. After wife arrived, we all talked a little on the porch and called it a night. Man, it sure was good to meet the Hawks tonight. I know my bike likes the nice dry garage too. Thanks again and I'm sure we'll all have a good time riding together.

Welcome aboard! :happy34:

Nice Midnight you have. I'm sure you know that they are the fastest of the Ventures. ;)