IGNORED

Saturn??

Yammer Dan

If you Saab has an inline, which I think it does, my friend around the corner (used to do Saab's a lot) says it only takes him half an hour to change the clutch, really the easiest clutch he's ever changed. My was giving me greef when I had one, couple of years back, but it turned out to be a slow leak in the hydrolic system, maybe check it out with that in mind.

Don't trade it if it's fixable,,, there's nothing like it anywhere's

This one is a 96 Carl and from what I read you have to pull the subframe,and jack up the engine to pull transmission to get to clutch. And it is a cable on this one. I thought 600 was a little high if you knew what you were doing.

This one is a 96 Carl and from what I read you have to pull the subframe,and jack up the engine to pull transmission to get to clutch. And it is a cable on this one. I thought 600 was a little high if you knew what you were doing.

Still might be cheaper in the long run if you know your vehicle. Buying someone elses hidden problems can be a crap shoot.

Good Luck.

Hmm, $7K new car; $700 fix car ....damn, what to do ... 'course i don't know what else is wrong with your Saab.

you going to buy this new car outright? if not, you got payments, you want those with all this 'change' going on??

Hmm, $7K new car; $700 fix car ....damn, what to do ... 'course i don't know what else is wrong with your Saab.

you going to buy this new car outright? if not, you got payments, you want those with all this 'change' going on??

They sold it anyway don't have to worry about that one.

The Saab would need a new exhaust about 400 bucks to pass inspection and is starting to have some issues with climate control. It still runs great with little over 100k.

Edited by Yammer Dan