IGNORED

Home from the Skid In/984 miles

brscooter

We got home about 6:45 pm after riding a total of 984 miles in 2 days. We had a fabulous time in the 2 weeks we were gone and got to see some relatives we had not seen for a while, but the real fun began in West Virginia. We rode some great rides led by Skid. On one of them we did not have to put our feet on the ground until an hour and a half after we left his house. That means no stop signs or other traffic signals, just curve after curve.

Skid and Leslie were the perfect hosts and my wife really enjoyed meeting them and spending quality time with them. She also enjoyed meeting everyone else as she has listened to me talk about many of them for the past several years. She thought it was cool that many of the wifes participate on the site just as the men, even though she is too busy taking care of me to ge on it.

I enjoyed meeting all of the people I did not know from the past even though most of them were from the north. We were the only deep southerners there.

Skid we saw the white mountain goat on the way out and almost had a deer run into our bike at the first light after the New Gorge Bridge but he turned and ran paralel to the road just in time.

Thanks to both you and Leslie for the good times and I wish you both all the best with the new baby. We Hope to see ya'll in the future. Love Lyle and Pam

Thanks Lyle, I'm glad you made it home safely. Leslie and I was talking about it this evening. We really enjoyed meeting you and Pam too. Thanks for letting me test drive the trike, just don't tell anyone on here I was riding a Wing.....some is already calling me a traitor. You and Pam are welcome here anytime.....

PS: Thanks for the t-shirt.... :thumbsup2:

Hey Lyle & Pam it was our pleasure as much as yours meeting you folks. Glad to hear you made it home safely too. Had a couple deer spotted on I-79 as well after leaving Skids Saturday night. Thankfully they kept to their browsing and stayed off the highway.

Hope to see you guys again someday as well.

Larry