IGNORED

Newbe to site

pod50

Hello all. New to this site (but not to riding) and love it so far. Aquired a 2007 blue rsv with 7900 miles. Just broke in. Found the site and did a lot of reading. You guys and gals seem to help each other greatly. Got a few little ticks to get worked out on my bike and have already found most of the problem areas have already been discussed, such as bag bolts comming loose, CBERR, and stearing head bearing tightening. Very healpful. Thanks to all that have posted. I also ride a Honda VTX 1800c. Look forward to chating.

Rex

Welcome!

And congrats on your new to you ride! I am sure you will enjoy it!

As you have mentioned already this site has A LOT of very useful information. If you haven't already done so, you may want to go ahead and download the service manual -- those are handy to have. Just do a search for it and you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Have fun, ride safe and again welcome!

Don't forget about pictures...

:thumbsup2:

- Rick M.

Welcome to the best forum on the web, Rex. Friendly, humorous and most of all, informative. I can not calculate the amount of knowledge I have received about my ride nor how much money, time and energy vr.org has saved me. You will enjoy it here. And although there is never any pressure, donate when you can.

Jerry

Welcome to the best forum on the web, Rex. Friendly, humorous and most of all, informative. I can not calculate the amount of knowledge I have received about my ride nor how much money, time and energy vr.org has saved me. You will enjoy it here. And although there is never any pressure, donate when you can.

Jerry

:PURPLE: I AGREE!!! I have never met a better group of people anywhere!:bighug:

Welcome from another Mississippi boy!!!

Glad to have you aboard. You'll find a lot of really nice people here, with a lot of helpful hints.

If you have the time in August there are two big events planned one at "The Hub" in Arkansas and the second at Vogel State Park in Blairsville GA. We are planning on making the one in GA. I'm looking forward to putting some names and faces together.

If you are ever up around Jackson, my cell phone # is on my profile, give me a call.

Walter