IGNORED

LED accent lights

Paul

I just got 8 LED accent lights for the bike, i got orange ones and think they will dress it up quite a bit at night. I am curious to see where everyone has put them on the bike? I was thinking of one in the air dam to glow out the front, two on each side, behind the side motor cover to light up both sides of the motor, one on either side of the rear trunk to show off the paint on the lower trunks, and also one under the fairing to light up the flames on the front fender. Where has anyone else put them on their bikes?

Paul

Adding any type of "accessory" to your ride is a challenging task because you and only you, can "personalize" your ride the way you want it to look.

Same as personalizing your house...

Only YOU can make that final decision on what it should look like.

In my opinion, hideing the actual glass light bulb to where you dont see the glass bulb is a bit challenging, but the "reflection" of the light beam is what bounces off the chrome parts providing the accent your looking for.

So be creative....I suggest temporairily installing the lights in place and wait for night time to see if that is what you really are looking for.

If not, you can still move them around to achieve desired results.

Once you get the bulbs placed where you want them, then you can perminatley mount them.

I have 112 LED lights on mine, and I had to wait for night time to really see what the results would be like. I moved mine several times to get them where I wanted them.

I would not just put them on "quickly" because you will not be a happy camper when you have to do it all over again....

Places where I put mine:

Under gas tank to reflect on engine chrome

Under side bags to reflect on mufflers

Under rear trucnk to reflect on rear fender and side bags

Under tripple tree to reflect on front fender and front of radiator grille

Under drivers seat to reflect on engine chrome

:080402gudl_prv:

Jeeze ECK, I only got 63 on mine. Now I got to order another 63 to keep up with you.

So the next time we ride together we won't need to use our headlights. :rotf::rotf:

Yep, Ive been told Google earth can find me now........LOL...!!!!!!!!!:rotf:

• 1 year later...