IGNORED

Reborn , Again , Again and Again

Thom

i am coming out again ! just got done with the repairs after the lady backed over the bike

all painted and just need to polish it out . the paint is pro shop , white base , metallic med coat and clear coat , there is a few things painted metallic blue - front dic. covers . bag rails

, drink holders . got the news macs on : THANKS Condor : also installed a led lite bar that

has running lites , turn , and brake lites removed the helmet locks and cheated , glued the

bar on : THANKS Wildhair lov Amazing Goop : the next thing to do is move the trunk back , and install led clusters on the bottom lite bar and than paint the trailer to match . only get one day off a week now so it is slow work . was trying to get every thing done to show it off at the Rally but my pet sitter aka son moved back to Memphis last week so have nobody to watch the dog and cat , the dog would lov to ride in the trailer but the 3 cats would come unglued .

So what do you all think ? is white my color ?

Thom

the pic's got out of sink on the upload - brown , silver , blue and leather , finally white

I bet in the bright sun it'll blow your eyeballs out..... :thumbsup2: I used to have a custom 53 Ford painted metalic white. We just took standard Ford white and dumped a can of metalic in it. Wasn't sure what was going to happen. In the shade it looked kinda light gray, but in the sunlight it would blind you.... Looked cool.!!!... :) BTW the MAC's are lookin' good...

Nice Thom,

I like it!

Where did you get the clear light bar? I've got all clear lenses on front and rear except the add on light bar which is red.

[ATTACH]32168[/ATTACH]

I think you said you found them at a pretty reasonable cost somewhere.

Ponch

Nice Thom,

I like it!

Where did you get the clear light bar? I've got all clear lenses on front and rear except the add on light bar which is red.

[ATTACH]32168[/ATTACH]

I think you said you found them at a pretty reasonable cost somewhere.

Ponch

Ponch , i got it a the RV center i work at , i'll check and see if i can get some more .

when i bought it i did not know it came with turn sigs too .

Thom